Sprint / wireless customer

1 United States

I have been with Sprint for more than 9 years and rarely call due to the poor customer service and long wait times but due to a 150 charge that was applied to my bill, I had to call. Being on the iPhone forever plan, I get a new iPhone each year this year being no different other than the fact I was charged for a broken device. I know the device was not damaged so I called to dispute. I spend over 2 hours on the phone most of which I was just on hold to be told the charges were valid. I asked for pictures of the alleged damage which could not be provided. I asked for my old phone back and was told I had to be transferred to a different department. I then asked for a supervisor and was told they weren't able to talk to me but gave me an incident number - I1713421062. I then requested the rep to check to see if I ever had a credit and she said " its gonna take me a long time to go line by line" then placed me on hold for over 30 minutes. I find it very hard to believe that common account information is not itemized on the account. This is by far the worst customer service I have experienced and the lack of follow though and understanding is very disturbing. I will never recommend Sprint or have anything good to say about them when asked if this issue is not resolved.

Un