Sprint / stealing money from my bank account!
After being told my disconnect fees would be waved, they still took the money from my bank account. After much deliberation with customer service (being transferred many times and on hold for hours) I finally got someone to send a check. Then, a week later my account showed another withdrawal for that amount. That is the final chapter in the worst phone service I've ever experienced. Whenever you call customer service you will be put on hold for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour before you talk to someone and will have to be transferred 3 or 4 times before someone is actually authorized to properly assist (being on hold the same 45 minutes to an hour for each transfer).
How is it legal for a company to steal money from someone's account? If I actually owed them the money - fine - I accept paying what I owe. Why anyone would do business with this company is beyond me. In my experience, they rip you off then steal from you.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - billing
- Sprint - down payment for two phone I returned!
- Sprint - customer service experience
- Sprint - special offers not extended to loyal existing customers 
- Sprint - customer service