Sprint / sprint allowed access to my account to some random person
I am writing to complain about sprints customer service and how inconsiderate the representatives are. My account was accessed by a person claiming to be my husband and sprint allowed the person to place a new phone upon my existing account without my consent, as the account holder. I am extremely angered that nobody at sprint has helped or even holding their employees liable for this error. I will be canceling one of my lines next week because I no longer want anything to do with the company or support it in any way. I have been a customer for many years and sad to say I would never recommend them to anyone.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - Sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act
- Sprint - paying my bill 
- Sprint - unlock device - motorola device
- Sprint - customer service