Spirit Airlines / fight from hell

1 NY, United States

Flew out on spirit to fla for easter/passover vacation with my family out of laguardia flight was delayed for 1 hour terminal has 1 jetway you wait there with other passengers from earlier flights because all there flights are never on time you are treated like a piece of cattle flight home was even worse I called to check if plane was on time from my house in fla I was told plane was on time went to airport at 2pm for a 4, 20 pm flight went to curbside checkin the porter told me my luggage weighed 55 pounds I decided to go to the counter inside the terminal were the attendent told me my luggage weighed 63 pounds I told the women I weighed it at home and I know for a fact that it only weighed 48 pounds and now it weighs 55 pounds outside and 63 pounds inside I refused to pay asked to see a certificate from the dept of weights and measures to see if their scales were calibrated, but they could not prove to me that they were calibrated. Wonder how many people they are ripping off for excess weight now for the fun part the flight was delayed for 7 hours asked why the delay I recieved 5 different reasons for the delay with none being the truth they lied to all their customers found out the truth from the pilot who was going to fly the plane back to ny who was waiting with us. When we arrived back in ny my luggage was not on the plane I waited for one hour for my luggage had to file a lost luggage report got my luggage the next day late afternoon I know spirit did this on purpose because of the complaint I had with the scales at fort lauderdale was at the airport for 7 hours and my luggage was the only one missing I filed a complaint with the corporate offices and they wanted to give me a $25 voucher for another flight on this crackerjack airline iwould never fly on this bootleg airline again you get what you pay for the worst airline never on time and the worst customer service in the business ihope they go out of business or bankrupt.