Spirit Airlines / unsolisted promotion
A faudulent charge of $29.95 for Club Spirit Promotion that was unsolisted by myself or wife.
We are in our senior years and do need that type of incentive to travel. we only travel a few times a year for holidays.
We have been unable to talk to a live person , all our efforts to get in touch with Spirit have resulted in recordings that have been unsuccessful. We have also called sears-Mastercard and filled out (2) forms at different times and sent as requested by the company.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flight nk 528 29oct18 from fort lauderdale to newark depart 08:55pm
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Airlines - no room at seat and extra cost for seat assignment
- Spirit Airlines - staff n flight missed