Spirit Airlines / hidden charges!
This Airline is terrible. three times I have been screwed. The first was being charged for travel insurance that they were selling. The default was to purchase and if you didn't unchecked the block, you were automatically charged. The second was buying a ticket in advance and later finding out there was a luggage charge. The third incident I am still trying to undo but without success. Again, I didn't uncheck a block and I found a $29.95 charge for a free spirit promotion which I haven't been able to determine what it is nor have I have been able to contact someone by phone for the last week. I have been trying to get this reversed and can not. They are awful when it comes to customer service.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - ticket hh155u
- Spirit Airlines - delay
- Spirit Airlines - baggage handling service
- Spirit Airlines - a detailed reservation that pulled up with an incorrect name — my own!
- Spirit Airlines - customer service