Spirit Airlines / can't catch them by phone!
I traveled from NY (LGA) to Detroit on July 17, 2007 and upon arriving in Detroit noticed my luggage had been opened and the tag had been removed. When I went through the luggage, I looked for the card stating that security had inspected it but there was no card. I also noticed that the zipper compartments had not been closed and the jacket on the top of the clothes in luggage had not been disturbed but I was missing a shoe. I have tried to reach Spirit Airlines several times today and also last week and have gotten the same recorded message that "due to a high volume of calls," there is no one available and to try back later. Does anyone have a phone number that works. I have been calling [protected]. I have always traveled with Spirit but am a little concerned with the fact that you cannot get through to a person.
More Spirit Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flight nk 528 29oct18 from fort lauderdale to newark depart 08:55pm
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge
- Spirit Airlines - no room at seat and extra cost for seat assignment
- Spirit Airlines - staff n flight missed