Speedpost / bad service

1 India Review updated:

I was to receive a parcel sent from Jamshedpur on the 4th of august. The online tracking system said that it had reached Hyderabad GPO on the 6th. It was to be sent to 501504 pin code. On the 13th I tried to call the sub office in my area and the man in charge misbehaved on the phone and hung up on me. The phone was disconnected throughout the rest of the day. When I called the GPO I was made to call 2-3 other numbers and I finally called back to speak to the chief post officer at the GPO who again misbehaved saying that I was supposed to go personally and no information could be taken on the phone (inspite of constant requests since I was located 40 kms from the GPO). This person hung up on me as well.

I am still waiting for my post which contained very important books. Our government needs to think of more than a new marketing strategy for the postal service to revive itself! is Mr. Scindia listening?

Comments

28th of Jan, 2009

Till date we have not received our speed post documents no.F009189 & Foo9190, dt.28/11/2008.

My email Id : sanjeev5174@yahoo.com