Singpostirresponsible postman

M Review updated:

I am utterly disappointed with SingPost which is such a respectable company in Singapore. With this type of services, I seriously don't know that I should trust this company. Did we ever offended any of the postman? Why does our letter never reach us but instead it landed to others letter box? For the first time I have totally given up my hope on SingPost when this incidents occur not only once but twice in a week. For the first time, we are already very shocked with the letter that appear in our letter box. It has been open by someone else. We believe that the postman have deliver to the wrong letter box and this person happen to be so interested with our letter decided to peek at our letter. We are really angry but we chose to believe that the postman does not do it on purpose. However, the next day, the same thing happen.
One of our letter was thrown outside my doorstep and it was unfortunately been open again. I totally cannot believe this happen to such a creditable company. What if those letter are confidential letter or important letter? This may brings a lot of problem to me and my family. If it really happen to be a letter that contain our confidential information such as identification number or credit card information and this people may have uses them for illegal purpose. Just because of your company irresponsible postman may even land my whole family in troubles and danger. For all these year, this is also not the first time we experience. Once we never even receive our bill letter and causes us to pay heavier fines which almost ended up my house phone been cancel. The services your company have given are irresponsible behavior and unaccountable. My family and I are seriously disappointed and infuriated with such an experiences given by such a reputable company.

• Vk
    Vkhoo Oct 25, 2010

Singpost's service is horrendous. Not only do they regularly send me other people's mail, but they send mine to other people's homes to!!! And this is not only confined to my residential address only, as this is also a common occurrence at my work place. Bank statements, pin numbers are sent to my office by mistake. Terrible. I have lost vouchers and even parcels because of this. Disappointment doesn't even cut it.

• Tg
    T.GH Dec 19, 2010

Singpost seems failing to educate their postman especially the ones they contract out to other delivery personnel not their own employees.
    I'm still having nightmares the way a postman pushed my registered article right infront of my face in a very crude manner and giving me a very dirty and angry look as I was stretching out my hand to take the article. After I had signed the delivery card before I could pass it back to him, very rough and rudely he snatched the card from my hand and giving me an intimidating look. This happened after I gave a feedback to the officer In-Charge at their HQ about my RA delivery notification card was not slot under my door for my previous article that was sent to me from India.
    I'm considering to lodge a report to the Police station as his mannerism is simply gangter's like behaviour. I was thinking of my family and my safety should I made a complaint direct to the Singpost officer.
    I have been having many sleeplesws night while I was awaiting for more RA to come. Now my latest RA sent from US is still no news.
    They even stuff my neighbour's letter which seems very confidential ( could see in red) and my husband has to silently putting at their door in order not to embarass them. Aside from this there have been always many other letters for a distant location being stuff into our letter box too, that do not belonged to us being stuff into our letter box. We are not Singpost postman to make re-delivery for them. We simply tired of all these nonsense.
    I'm still looking for other alternative for not using Singpost services.

Apparently I found this side as I have been trying to track my RA which was sent from US for more than a months!

• Si
    Singpost User Jan 07, 2011

Singpost's service is extremely horrendous

• Th
    Thim Wah Sep 10, 2012

I recently ordered some toys from Philippines After 4 long weeks, the parcel didn't turn up. I have to contact the seller and Philpost confirmed that SingPost acknowledge receipt 3 weeks ago. When I pressed further on why SingPost did not informed me of the late arrival, no explanation was given. After 3 email communications with Singpost Customer Service Dept, they finally admitted that the parcel was lost. In fact, according to SingPost, a parcel would be declared lost if it cannot be located after 7 days. All I got was a verbal apology with no further action or compensation given. I have wrote to their VP of OPERATIONS and have heard nothing from Lim. What more can I expect from the NATIONAL POST OFFICE of Singapore. As victims of SingPost’s inefficiency and incompetency, is there any other avenue I can explore in seeking a justifiable compensation?

• Ar
    Arzenith Cortez Ferrer Sep 07, 2015

Damaged my item received from my mailbox

• We
    wenwen89 Aug 30, 2018

Yes, they are ridiculous!

• Me
    MelissaTanHM Nov 22, 2018

Hi all i just submitted a complaint. Can i ask if you have gotten a response from Singpost? Cos i really hope something will be done

• Tc
    tcs585 Nov 27, 2018

I often received letters from other units of the same block in my letter box. My neighbours also received my letters in their letter box of the same block. Please kindly look into this matter urgently and seriously.

• Ms
    mstms May 29, 2019

SingPost service is so unreliable. I have personally received many times letters post to other units in my building (I then deliver the letter to their door); and also I have got my own letters from my door step (while other people received the letter and send to my unit).

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices