Speedpost / speed post

1 India Review updated:

Stay away from speed post. No responnse after yopu pay. Deeivery is not assured. You will never know the status.

Ajay garg

Comments

• Na
      12th of Oct, 2012

I agree...that's what happens to me.I really regretted ! i should had opt for DHL! It just slipped my mine! My heart and mine could have been at ease if I had send it by DHL! Seriously Speedpost need to wake up! I am not the only victim! When I google, I found a whole list of complaints about speedpost and Vpost handling customers trust to deliver their items.I'm having a very bad feeling that, besides this outgoing parcel is missing, I have yet to received parcel from US and Malaysia which has almost been 3 weeks and not heard anything yet. I am just wondering have anyone taken any serious action against Singpost for their iresspnsible attitude for handling customers trust?
    Seriously there must be somewhere we can complain and have all those victims to be, be spared of this nightmare.
    This incident has really make me lost my trust and faith in Singpost capabalities of handling parcel. Lost items means some inside job..goods stolen!