Southwest Airlines / terrible attendants!
I recently went with a group of 6 to Las Vegas. My 10 year old daughter was among us. It was her first flight. Her boarding pass was A, but the rest of us were 50+ B. I asked how we could work this out, and the ground attendant said my daughter could board first, and if there were room we would sit together. Naturally she was hesistant to board her first plane alone and sit somewhere, waiting for us, so she just waited in line with us. When we entered the vestibule, I asked 2 attendants, Lynda and Karen, if they could help. Possibly they could ask if there are any single riders that would be willing to take a different seat so my daughter and I could ride together. Not all 6 of us, just the two of us. Lynda looked at me and said, "You're pretty much out of luck." Wouldn't even TRY to help. So we went to the back, which was full, and started to make our way to the front. Then Lynda and Karen started saying "If EVERYONE would just take a seat, we could get going..." They encouraged the other passengers to chastize us by saying "Just sit somewhere!!" My daughter was visibly upset, but no one cared...So much for the customer service.
I'll pay extra if need be for Delta, American, NWA.
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - boarding
- Southwest Airlines - canceled flight and following treatment
- Southwest Airlines - customer desk service, logan airport
- Southwest Airlines - flight
- Southwest Airlines - disability treatment that was unacceptable x2