Souq.comorders that were canceled

Dear Sir,
I have 2-Orders:
1. Order # [protected] (2-Items), placed: Nov. 27, 2014, Total = SAR 256.00 paid by my Credit Card.
2. Order # [protected] (1-Item), placed Nov. 27, 2014, Total = SAR 157.00 paid by my Credit Card.
As per the feedback that I had received from Souq.com, both Orders had been canceled, for the stated reasons which I've known.
Souq.com had informed me that the 2-Amounts were successfully refunded consecutively to my Credit Card, a total of SAR 413.00. However, until now I haven't received any refunded amount to my Credit Card. I used my Master Credit Card on these transactions, actually I have also a Visa Credit Card, and I'm always checking the available limit every time I used them. Besides, there's no notification that I received from SABB stating that some amount has been credited to my Credit Card. Please help me to resolve or to find out the status of these refunds.

Thank You Very Much and Best Regards,

Mateo Senolos

Ma
Jan 13, 2015

Comments

• Sy
      Mar 07, 2017

Assalam o Alaikum a Rahmatullah ! Dear Sir, I am a frequent customer of your Saudi Arabian Souq.com. Me ordered 2.Galaxy Note 3 Mobile as oeredr #. Order ID: [protected] & order number: [protected]. Mr. Fakieh, from the Customer's care Center at Saudi Arabia send me the mail, in that mail he told me "Your payment has been refunded to your Installments, the refunded amount will be available in your Installments within 5-7 working days". but sabb bank till no deduct that installment. please solve my problem otherwise I have a right to put case in the court.
    Thanks and my best regards,

Syed Gulzar Haider.