Souq.com — orders that were canceled
I have 2-Orders:
1. Order # [protected] (2-Items), placed: Nov. 27, 2014, Total = SAR 256.00 paid by my Credit Card.
2. Order # [protected] (1-Item), placed Nov. 27, 2014, Total = SAR 157.00 paid by my Credit Card.
As per the feedback that I had received from Souq.com, both Orders had been canceled, for the stated reasons which I've known.
Souq.com had informed me that the 2-Amounts were successfully refunded consecutively to my Credit Card, a total of SAR 413.00. However, until now I haven't received any refunded amount to my Credit Card. I used my Master Credit Card on these transactions, actually I have also a Visa Credit Card, and I'm always checking the available limit every time I used them. Besides, there's no notification that I received from SABB stating that some amount has been credited to my Credit Card. Please help me to resolve or to find out the status of these refunds.
Thank You Very Much and Best Regards,
More Souq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Souq.com - cheat 
- Souq.com / And Dod - UAE - Samsung Galaxy Mobile - shopping with full payment and no delivery 
- India Souq.com - shopped online and not get shipped 
- Souq.com - souq.com seller dod_uae 
- Souq.com / Q - Express - not picking up phone 
- Souq.com - iphone 6
- Souq.com - iphone 5s
- Souq.com - one simple statement there business policy "fraud and earn" 
- Souq.com - service, fraud commitment
- Souq.com - poor service and no status of item sent for repair under warranty.