Sony Ericsson / Promo offer

1 Sony Ericsson HouseLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44-704-574-3467

Hi,
Recd mail from info@uksonyericsson.com abt winning 500, 000.00 Pounds
when i sent them details & also personally called them they are asking
for Personal details as well some money. As per goggle search there are various complaints like this. I want to know Truth behind the same from
Proper Ericsson people. As i feel this is really something fishy & needs to be looked into.

Thanks & Regards,
Nisha Bhutada

Comments

Jo
  3rd of Jul, 2007
Sony Ericsson - Poor service and bad mobile phone!
Malaysia

I bought a new sony ericsson P990i last year and started having problems with it for about 6 months and i have been sending my phone in and out Official services center for about 4 times... The 1-800 number it's hopeless cos they only have 5 people answering calls and on the answering message said that they will call u back in 24 hours but i have left about 4 messages and they did not call me back... After tons of complaint they told me they will replace my old phone with a new phone but they lied they gave me an old phone with a new case... then i made an official Case : 71149544 by e-mail dated 26 jun till today case NOT solve cos people from SONY ERICSSON LIED to me over and over again...

Dr
  8th of Sep, 2007
Sony Ericsson - Denial of warranty
India

I had brought a w300i in name my uncle Mr Laxman yadav, and it has problem with calling while using handsfree, the service center had told me that there is problem with the earphones and the handset but they dont have the earphone in stock, so i shall come after a couple of weeks. Now when i went again they say that they will replace the handsfree earphone kit but they wont repair the mobile handset, as it is damaged by liquid. If this was the scene then the service center would have refused me in my first visit. Next they do not describe as to how to evaluate the damage [if at all due to liquid] that it is just due to moisture which may be common in every day life or the set was damaged by liquid. I am going to sue sony ericsson mobile communication india for this irresponsible answer and not providing the explanation.

Pa
  16th of Oct, 2007
Sony Ericsson - repaired three time in three month

resepected sir/ madam,

i paresh chouhan using th sony ercisson phone model W810 i bought in the month of aug2007 . i have reapaire th this phone for 3 times..and then also my phone is in same condition...not reapired..

Since i am the only son of my father i need phone. but beacuse of your phone my phone is with you for most of the time in ur service staion.. i need phone beacuse my grand father is in hospital..and i have to be with him all the time..u kown how diffcult it is..sorry how would you realize becaus you are not in that situation. For people like you the cell phone costing 12,000. would be peanuts, not for me..

what to tell about the service station they take years to slove simple problem.. and in return they give u a nos to call and then come to collect your cellphone.,,but the fact is the nos does not work (note: service sation in borivali in mumbai in INDIA)

i would again and again write letter untill my query is sloved.. The biggest mistake i did was buying cellphone of yours.. my firend and collegue said that buy nokia but i ended buying sony..watever i swear the image of your`s company has been ruined in my eyes..i would never ever buy yours product nor would recomend anyone....Your product is wrose than china product..because they don`t give you hope taht your buying the best quality goods so u don`t hope anything...but in yopur case is diffrent stupid people like me hope that they are buying the best goods..

hope u slove my problem..i don`t know whether i m doing good thing by hoping

Am
  16th of Nov, 2007

In z550i images are not clear, getting lines picture. Suggest do not buy.

Ru
  17th of Dec, 2007
Sony Ericsson - HORRIBLE CELL PHONES FROM SONY ERICSSON
sony ericsson
India

I have purchased one W550i handset in the month of may 2007.Right from day one of the purchase, i faced a number of problems with the set , the major being the hanging of the set while attempting to make a call or sending a sms.I have taken my handset for repair to SALORA INTERNATIONAL ,OKHLA,DELHI numerous times and they have alleged to change the circuit of my handset two times , then also the problem persists.The cell goes off and then the display goes white and the cell hangs up.On my last visit to the SALORA INTERNATIONAL on 27 NOV,2007 , the circuit was changed again and new IMEI number was given(357444003641783) to me.The complaint ID of the last complaint is SES07BR243025.
Just in a span of 20 days , the cell has hung up again.I am so fed up of SONNY ERICSSON now that i will not recoommend the sony hand sets to any body.The engineers at the SALORA INTERNATIONAL are good for nothing , everytime they assure me that my mobile will be repaired fully but again in 20 days the cell hangs up.
Is this the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD maintained by the largest mobile manufacturer in the world ? I am planning to go in court of law or in the consumers court against sony ericsson and i will take you to the consumer court and i want a refund of the cost that i have paid for this mobile or a new handset again.
I am fed up of the service that i have been provided but with futile results and now its in the hands of SONY ERICSSON to redeem my cost or be dragged to court . in my view SONY ERICSSON must withdraw the service approval of SALORA INTERNATIONAL OKHLA... because i havn't seen so incompetent engineer or so irresponsible service centre.now its SONY ERICSSON wish how to refund me for set or give me new handset.Initially I was using NOKIA cell phones for more than 4 years which never gave complaint to me. Is this really the standard of great SONY ERICSSON.

Vi
  20th of Dec, 2007
Sony Ericsson - lost my mobile

DEAR SIR,

my mobile had lost since 17 dec. 2007 .
My mobile sim was airtel which no. is 09929993213 and mobile phone was sony ericsson w200i.
so plzzzz find out my mobile phone my mobile's
IMEI no. is :- 35426901-516305-1
S/N no. is :- T2600ABLXA
PLZ FIND OUT MY MOBILE AND REPLY ME ON MY E-MAIL ADDRESS

Ab
  26th of Mar, 2008

Hi,

Some one stole my mobile on the train on 27th March 2008 while the train moved from pallavaram station towards chetpet.
I furnish the mobile details below:

Service Provider : Aircel
Mobile Number : 9841134240
IMEI Number : 35527101-921462-4

Please inform me through my mail id.

Thanks,
Abdul Khader

Pa
  12th of May, 2008

seriously a bad bad cell phone i have been suffering like hell in a year. it seems that i have no other work than going to the service center weeky
i have bought sony ericcson w800i on date 13 may 2007 since from 6 months past i was visiting to the sony service center every week, with for the same problems and when i come back i found some new problem, all my weekend goes like this,
is this kind of attention and the product you provide to your customers.
please inform me that what should be done with the cell

Ra
  2nd of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

i had purchased the sony ericssion mobile by 28/03/2008. within this three months the disply was gone out two times.

in first 15 days(15/04/08), i had found the first problem (blank disply). i handed over the service in accell - nunkambakkam, chennai. they solved the problem and replace the new disply. it was taken 12 days time because of the shortage of the disply.

then by last week 25/06/08 the problem is come again. i asked the authorized service centre for replacing the old to new instrument.

they informed me to ask the company customer care directly.
kindly help me for further proceedings.

i have all the datas. date of purchase, instrument code everything.

kindly give the information thro' mail and do the needful.

Vi
  3rd of Jul, 2008
Sony Ericsson - Phone stopped working in 6 months
www.sonyericsson.com

I bought a Sony Ericsson W580i for some INR 12800 and in just 6 months it stopped working. The screen display was gone without any mishandling and it's been 20 days I am waiting for my phone to come back from the service center. Every time, I get to hear that in next 48 hours some one will give me a call and update me about my phone status. No one till date contacted me or has answered my query.

NEVER BUY SONY ERICSSON, ITS AFTER SALES SERVICE IS HORRIFYING.

Sa
  12th of Jul, 2008

Cant switch on the mobile w580i?
When i hearing music in mobile, its suddenly struck off .Then i try to come back from the window i couldn't move and switch off. Then i took battery from the mobile w580i.After 10 min i insert it in.Then i was trying to switch on the mobile but it didn't work.So i cant on the mobile. Anybody can tell that why it didn't work.What's a wrong with this mobile.

Mo
  12th of Aug, 2008
Sony Ericsson - No response form Sony service center
Sony Ericisson
India

I took a Sony w200i phone. After 3 weeks it stopped working, completely dead. Thanks to amazing Sony quality. Then I gave my phone to Sony service center. They took 4 days to say that mother board needs to be changed and they will take 15 working days to replace.

I lodged a complaint about this to Sony Service center as why should I suffer for a manufacturing defect of Sony and they should replace it as fast as possible on 4 th august 2008. The complaint number is SE6119232. Today is 13 th august 2008 and still the service center people say that they need 48 more working hours to respond to my complaint.

Another example of the mazing Sony experience. Please avoid all Sony products they are the worst company in terms of product and service experience which I have got till now.

Bi
  21st of Aug, 2008
Sony Ericsson - Blank display of Sony Ericsson mobile k220i
H.No. 11-11/1, P&T Colony, Dilsukhngar, Hyderabad
Phone: 9441205847

I was purchased the above cited mobile on 22/12/2007 at M/s. Univercell Moble Store, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad. But 15 days before the display is automatically off. For that reason, I handover the cell phone due to warranty period at your authorized service center i.e M/s. J S Mobiles, Dilsukhngar, Hyderabad on 11-8-2008 vide receipt no. 1931. But so far there is no fruitful response and telling that it will be replaced for 3 days. Now, it has already been 12 days passed, they are not providing proper customer service. It is harassment to the consumer.

Ya
  26th of Aug, 2008
Sony Ericsson - Hanging of handset
www.sonyericsson.com

I had purchased handset of sony ericsson on 21-08-2008 and there is a rules of company that after the date of purchase they give 1week time limit if with in this period there is any problem they are going to do the replacement but after purchasing of handset immediately i went out of station so it was not possible for me come again after 1day again so i came after 3to4days back and gone to authorized service center but now they are saying that u have cross the limit of working of mobile and on the other side company says that there is no hard and fast rule the main point is that the handset must b with in a week and i had sent the e-mail to the company but they are going to take action after 2days of working and this is my 3rdhandset i am having problem now what should i do there is no way for me after u. I am from gujarat vapi and the name of service center in vapi is computer care and my contact no. 09898439262 please do take some action against them...

Thanking you.

Pr
  29th of Aug, 2008

yours service is not good at all i had borrow an sony erission 350i it get damage with in 16 days an the costumer service is not behevaring good mainly at sakinaka costumer service . so i hope you will take an strick action on them please teach them to behave in good manner an talk politely . they are not doing there job at the time . they ask simply to sumit the phone . please help me

Yo
  31st of Aug, 2008

it is to be informed that my self yougesh sahu from nehrunagar BHILAI (CHHATISGARH) i am a sony ericssion consumer. respected sir i had shut problem in my sony mobile i refer my mobile to local sony service centre which is situated in nehrunagar BHILAI(CHHATISHGARH) from 28 of april 2008 but haven't getten any type of responce from them yet. They are also asking me to some additonal chargesh sum about 150. so please sir take any effective action in my care otherwise i will handle this case personally. Waiting for your responce so that i can be continue as your coustmer.

YOUGESH SAHU
NEHRUNAGAR BHILAI
CHHATISGARH
MOBILE. 9826539854

Gh
  4th of Sep, 2008

I was purchased a sony ericssion model= k220i mobile on 25/12/2007 at kota in Rajasthan. But now its camera and ear phone cord is not working properly.camera show a blank screen. For that reason, I handover the cell phone to the nearest service centre at kota near chhawani with a attached a copy of buying reciept due to warranty period at your authorized service center .
there fore it is a kind request to u please detect the fault and remove it as possible as .

Sa
  17th of Nov, 2008

near about one month i had been wisiting at your service station at tardeo mumbai for my sony ericsson w220i handsfree exchange, and they use to tell that its not our problem, its a company delay, .in other companies such as nokia i had been using cellphones, and i had been exchanged handsfree number of times and within 4-5 days i got replacement.if these types of problems we have to face thenbetter way to use other company cellphones, rather sony ericsson..and please resolve my problem as soon as possible..and i want quick result..

K5
  9th of Dec, 2008

model no - k530i of sony ericsson
mobile is not working cont. switch off and hang.

If
  16th of Dec, 2008

this is a fraud 100%
If you won that much of money why they are asking for a small amount they can deduct it from the prize