Sonic Wilmington Pike Kettering Ohio / staff

1 Kettering, OH, United States

I frequent sonic and normally have an overly pleasent experience because of the African American lady normal at the window. However my last experience was horrible. I had my two 11 year old children in the car to witness this and it was imbariaing. Let me start off by saying we came 10 minutes before closing which I never try to do but there was a need for it. Reguardless what time you show up to a business you do your job with respect. The was a young girl who was rude from the time we placed out order. I am assuming she was ready to go and upset not only did we come late we came also with a $30 order. The ordering it's self was unpleasant. once I got to the window she did not say a single word. She headed me my drinks which we ordered three. I asked what this was she said sprite, it was water. I rather frustrated did say well she sure is pleasent and apologized to my kids. Then she came back with the food handed me the bags and left. I needed ketchup which there was none and ranch. We ordered 12 wings and there weren2 ranches we wanted 2 more. I honked she did not come back. 2 more minutes I knocked on the drive thru window. I said if you would of spoken to me you would of realized I needed both ketchup and ranch. I saw the name in the receipt and asked if she was Angie she said yeah sure as she handed me ketchup. She said here is your ketchup and I gave you like 4 ranches you do not need anymore. And walked away. 2 minutes later as I was looking up the information on the receipt who to report to the manager came up. Can I help you I asked her why her name was because I was reporting this and she told me her name was alley. I said that's crazy it says Angie in the receipt and she would of let me report against another employee. Courtney was the manger and asked if I needed anything else I said no as I was trying to keep my cool. It was ridiculous and your staff at this location need some serious training and alley if that is even an employee needs to be fired. What she did and how she acted and in front of children is a joke. Once we got home the food was just horrible. We got the large order of cheese sticks and three had cheese in them. Pretty sure they are pre packaged which means they were over cooked and melted out? Not sure how that happens. 2 burgers were smashed and I am just concerned about this night staff. Truly hope something is done about this.

Sonic Wilmington Pike Kettering Ohio