Sonic Drive-In / very bad customer service at the drive thru.
On Monday April 23, 2018, between 10:00pm-10:15pm, I stop at the Sonic located on Solomnon Island Rd, Edgewater/Annapolis, MD, for a quick meal. The drive thru guy that took my order was very very Rude, and made me feel as if I was bothering him!!! He wasn't listening, and took my order 3 times before he got it right. when I asked him for a slushie for my drink, that's when everything went silent, I asked him if there was a problem, and he said no, (very rudely) "I'm just trying to take your order", after that last outbust I just told him to cancel the order, and I drove around the sonic to get a look at him to report this incident. He was a male African American, dark skin, small bush, could have been around 5ft 7in or taller. this is not something I normally do, but I felt this needed to be reported. thanks for your time looking into this matter. unfortunately I had to find somewhere else to eat.
More Sonic Drive-In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic drive in - working for sonic! 
- Sonic drive in - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic drive in - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - my complete order and lossy inconsiderate service 
- Sonic Drive-In - customer service
- Sonic Drive-In - service 
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic Drive-In - terrible service