Sonic Drive-IN / cross contamination

Contact information:

I recently went to a Sonic Drive-In in Henrietta, NY and ordered an Oreo Blast through the drive thru. When I got it, I discovered there was a sticky substance on the outside and it got on my fingers. Thinking it was some ice cream that was leaking, I took a lick, only to discover that my fingers tasted like peanut. I found out later that, on the outside of my Oreo Blast, were pieces of Butterfinger. Now my complaint isn't about me specifically, but my concern is that if someone with a severe peanut allergy did the same thing I did, it would not end well. I'm not trying to point fingers at anyone, but I don't want anyone potentially getting hurt through this.

Nov 03, 2016

Post your comment