Sonic Drive - In / poor quality food!

I ordered a Chicken club toaster from the sonic in Aztec New Mexico and halfway through eating it I noticed that only the outer edge was cooked, the rest was completely raw, in fact my husband said it looked transparent! When I called to tell them the manager Monica offered to replace my sandwich (yeah right) or give me a store credit, but I told I would not be returning she then asked what I wanted her to do about it and I said I just figured I would tell her so she didn't keep putting them out and that was the extent of the conversation. I have kept the sandwich however just in case I get sick...

N  29th of Sep, 2009 by
we ate at the sonic @ 101 n. university in lubbock texas. the food we got was a mess, they wasn't hardly any lettuce. the tomato was in the bottom of the bag, not on the burger. we eat at sonic alot, but will not be going to this anymore. thank you for your time. bobby fulbight- nellful@yahoo.com
N  29th of Sep, 2009 by
i not mad, just disappointed the way the was
N  4th of Mar, 2013 by
I am disappointed at the change made to the onion rings. Evidently the batter has been changed for the worse. The Sonic at Harrison AR is the greatest and I have no complaints other than the above.

Sonic Drive-In Logo Sonic Drive-In