Sonic Drive - In / poor quality food!
I ordered a Chicken club toaster from the sonic in Aztec New Mexico and halfway through eating it I noticed that only the outer edge was cooked, the rest was completely raw, in fact my husband said it looked transparent! When I called to tell them the manager Monica offered to replace my sandwich (yeah right) or give me a store credit, but I told I would not be returning she then asked what I wanted her to do about it and I said I just figured I would tell her so she didn't keep putting them out and that was the extent of the conversation. I have kept the sandwich however just in case I get sick...
More Sonic Drive - In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - burgers onion rings and service
- Sonic Drive-In - food
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic Drive-In - Fries, ice cream, kids meals
- Sonic Drive-In - corn dogs