Sonic Drive IN / bad experience
i am very disappointed with my visit at sonic in Norcross Ga on jimmy carter yesterday.
Me and my family had a really bad experience last night.This sonic has really bad customer service, first we waited like 10 min for somebody to take our order then we waited another 10 min to get our food this is a fast food restaurant i don't understand why they take so long?????? When finally a girl brought our food to our car she was in a bad mood and was very rude we ask her for some sauces for our chicken strips and popcorn chicken and she role her eyes at me she also took forever to bring our sauces and when we finally got them she wanted to charge us for them...
As far as i know the chicken automatically comes with a sauce i don't know why she was trying to charge us for it maybe because she wanted to keep it as a tip. I don't think that's the right way to make tips.. I always tip but this time i didn't because how i said she was very rude.
I really love y'all food and drinks but i will never return to this sonic again i do not wanna have another bad experience.
I guess im gonna have to go to the other sonic in norcross never been there before but imma have to go try that one.
I do not want to be contacted or anything im just doing this to let y'all know that this is not how you treat a customer.
More Sonic Drive IN Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive IN - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive IN - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive IN - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic Drive IN - payroll 
- Sonic Drive-IN - poor management
- Sonic Drive-IN - chili cheese dogs 
- Sonic Drive-IN - chicken meal
- Sonic Drive-IN - not taking my money 
- Sonic Drive-IN - service