Software - Hq - Avast Ant - Virus Software / Fraudulent billing
Recently I selected a website that appeared to be the Avast Anti-virus Software site. It indicated that I could purchase the Home Editon with one-year support for just over $12. I selected this option, entered my credit card info, etc. Then noticed that I was being billed for the 3-year support costing over $52. I was then instructed to click on a link to download the software. The next screen presented showed that I could have downloaded a free edition of Avast. Had I known about this in the first place, that would have been the option I would have selected. I later discovered that it was Software-HQ that I had ordered from - info shown on the website was misleading. They will not answer phone calls. They did respond to my email but did not address my complaint. Instead, they said my membership fee that I apparently had signed up for (unknown to me) was non-refundable.
More Software - Hq - Avast Ant - Virus Software Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - Avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - Did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - Billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - Credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - driver update software 
- Avast Software - antivirus
- Avast Software - avast antivirus. i've no, idea which version but it updates itself anyway.
- [Resolved] Avast Software - clever bridge
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software