Having problems with Avast Software?

Pikrtova 1737/1A

Munich
Gollierstrasse 70, 80339 Munich

China

Beijing
Beijing Lufthansa Center C203-1&2, 50 Liangmaquiao Rd., Chaoyang Dictrict, Beijing, 100125

Hong Kong

Taipei
11F., No.1, Songzhi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110

Complaints & Reviews

non-functioning product

I paid for a 2 year subscription, $56, 2 hours ago, downloaded, etc., and immediately was notified that "your subscription has expired and you are not eligible for updates." I have contacted them three times without reply. Get your money back through your cc -- not careful workers there. Get AVS instead.

fraud

I was downloading Avast and thought I was downloading from Avast and getting three years of protection, The...

billed twice for same thing

I recently paid for avast 12/15/09 and I'm unable to download the program without being charged again...

billed - product not delivered

Purchased the folowing product by ALWIL Software from element 5 and paid by creidt card - My order number was [protected] - The total amount of the order was $39.95. I have failed to receive the product and it ha not been programed on my comupter. I would like to have the product because now I have no protectin for my computer,

did not order, yet billed $149.50

On January 23, 2009 my credit card was changed $149.50 for a would assume was AVAST virus protection. I have...

$70.80 charge

I'm a female 76 years old, but use my computer to pay bills etc. My Norton Antivirus expired, and I do not have
the funds to renew. I accessed AVAST which I found out is free of charge, and when they offered renewals for
a very small portion that any other would be I agreed to pay in advance for renewal, and used my credit card.
I just found out a charge of $70.80 went thru for HQ.NET. and that, I did not authorized. What scam is being
used?

I will not have the monies to renew my 89 year old husbands prescriptions.

Replace my money back to my bank account, as that was not something I authorized.

Elaine I. Davila

fraudulent billing

Recently I selected a website that appeared to be the Avast Anti-virus Software site. It indicated that I could purchase the Home Editon with one-year support for just over $12. I selected this option, entered my credit card info, etc. Then noticed that I was being billed for the 3-year support costing over $52. I was then instructed to click on a link to download the software. The next screen presented showed that I could have downloaded a free edition of Avast. Had I known about this in the first place, that would have been the option I would have selected. I later discovered that it was Software-HQ that I had ordered from - info shown on the website was misleading. They will not answer phone calls. They did respond to my email but did not address my complaint. Instead, they said my membership fee that I apparently had signed up for (unknown to me) was non-refundable.

scam and cheating

I purchased avast spyware on two occassions i did not receive. I contacted avast by email said they said they...