SNGPL / wrong and unbelievable billing

Pakistan Review updated:

AOA

I am Muhammad Abdullah Khalid, from Islamabad. I just wanted to tell you something very strange and unfair that had happened.

The meter in the name of my father, gone a month back or so. It got stuck, we got that changed, now the new meter, gave once or twice the correct bill, today, it gave a bill worth 11, 000 rs, and you know what that means, we are not a CNG station for God’s sake. It a normal single story house, and we keep track of everything that might not contribute towards the wastage of GAS, now is this crazy or what.

And what persons do they have sit in the emergency (+92-119) section, they don’t even know how to talk. “listen meters running thats all, you must have consumed gas”.. I wanted to say, you idiot, had this happened in your house, you would have known.

Now my request is, that you please take strict notice of this, and kindly change the meter, and put the mter of some trustable company, not some third grade meters. There are a lot of complaints I have heard about these meters, and never heard of it, when the older meters were installed.

Kindly, do something about it immediately. We are also trying on the official paper complaints or so... in the mean time, if you can do something, that'll help.
Thankyou.

Ma

Comments

• Mu
      Aug 05, 2010

I am Mujahid Ghani R/o Kach Banda Districtr Karak using gas facility satisfactory, but bill for the month of June 2010 received is incorrect. there is difference in the reading of meter and in the bill. the reading in the meter is 00620192 and in the bill is 00820400. plaese correct my reading in the next so as to pay smooth billing because i am not able to pay such huge amount.

Consumer No: 53098602187

• Ab
      Aug 26, 2010

AOA
    I am muhammad farooq consumer no. 37791402870 New
    dear, sir by mistake in bill my house.no is wrong in bill house no. is 120/O block but my house no. is 128/O block Burewala. Dear sir please check it and correct it immediately. i will be very thank full to u.

Muhammad Farooq S/O Anayatulla
    House No.128/O Block burewala
    Consumer No. 37791402870

• Sh
      Jun 11, 2011

hello dear sir how r u?
    sir mai peshawar ke rehne wala hoon sir yaha par ek problem hai hamay hum ne 2 3 baar pehle bhi complain kia hai lekan phir bhi hum ne wo purana conection kaat diya hai aur naya conection lagaya hai yani naye payip lagaya gaye hai yaha wo porana abhi tak kola hai aor naya band hai sir plz app koch kegiay ye mera contect no hai plz
    03009067471, name meer azam f/name manawar khan
    mera id [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ad
      Oct 19, 2011

Meter lagy hue 4 mah ho gay hain. har mah bill ata ha but bill pe unit nahe likhi hoti. Aeshad Mehmood s/o Sher Muhammad. consumer no/57154987622

Nov 12, 2011

To,
    The manager
    S, N, G, P, L Office Sahiwal
    Sir,
    i applied for gas connection in from 12/1.AL (Okara) But still not
    received any demand notice. give application to Okara on date 01, Aug, 2009. &Application NO.
    1267-09. But no action on my application After complete 40 week.
    i want to ask you please Issue demand notice&install complete connection.
    Your Faithfully,
    Javid m yasin
    12/1.AL Renala khurd(OKARA)

• Ra
      Dec 10, 2011

Jenab ap ne jo complain hume bill per bheji he ke ap apna cnic no. hamari help line per bhejen lekin humne call ki lekin ap ke office attend nehi hoi is silsle me me ap ko ye information bhej reha ho (consumer No. 54279910001)and(Meter No. GL25883962) And
    CNIC No. 34102-9398791-3

Feb 24, 2012

I am munir Ahmad s/o Bashir Ahmad jodh sing wala chak no 13 Habbibad my consumer no. 72361366916 New dear, sir mera meter one monthe se band he humary qareb sngpl ka office rinala khurd aur okara he me ne in dono office me ja kar buht dafa complain ke magar mera meter tabdel nahi kay gae ab mujy averge bill rs2290 rupy dal day gae he jab k mera total bill 180 ya 200 rupy he sir please mera ye masla hal buht juld kay jay aur mera meter juldy tabdel kay jay ta k me dubara average bill se bach sako sir, me sngpl ke help lion par be kay dafa complain ke he magr mujy 24 ganty ka time day dia jata he magr mera meter tabdill nahi kai ja raha mery ap se durkhast he k mery matalka office Rinala khurd walo kah kar mera meter juldy tabdel kay jay aur mera bill correct bija jay i will be very thank full to u. Munir Ahmad s/o Bashir Ahmad jodh sing wala chak no 13.Habbibad Consumer No.72361366916

• Ka
      Mar 08, 2012

CH .karamat hussain CONSUMER NO 00036101248 Date 9/2/2010 paid amount 5000
    meter laga hy. aur abi tak billing nhe hui hy bray mehrbani bill send karain hum to chakar laga laga k tang a gy.mera CNIC NO 37405-3194063-5 mera adress village hayal sharif p o box dhamial Rawalpindi.

• Ka
      Mar 08, 2012

CH. Karamat hussain
    customer ID NO8063297129 dated 12/march/2011
    ko main region islamabad mei jama hui hy aur abi tak demand notice nhe mila hy.mehrbani farma k demand notice issue karein tak hum payment jama kra dain.aur phr humara new meter laga dain shukriya...CNIC NO 37405-3194063-5
    VILLAGE HAYAL SHARIF P O BOX DHAMIAL RAWALPINDI

Jul 17, 2012

our gas metre is blocked of house # f 1/6 hmc housing colony taxila i want to change gas meter as soon as possible. warm regards thanks

Dec 18, 2012

Subject: No Supply of Gas in Huma Block Allama Iqbal town, Lahore
    With due respect it is stated that I, MUHAMMAD RIZWAN AHMED, am the resident of 8-A HUMA BLOCK ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN LAHORE. There is no supply of gas in HUMA BLOCK ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN LAHORE from the last six month. We can neither cook nor make a cup of tea. Now the condition has aggravated. Gas is so dim that even a flame cannot be lighted but there are still high bills every month. We have to pay it for no reason.
    It is requested to take immediate action to provide the supply of gas in HUMA BLOCK ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN LAHORE, as soon as possible.

Yours Truly,
    MUHAMMD RIZWAN AHMAD
    CELL NO:0334-9798648
    ADD: 8-A HUMA BLOCK ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN LAHORE
    Old consumer no: 48330732806
    Bill ID: 418025947452

• Sm
      Aug 18, 2016
    SNGPL - non laying down of gas pipe line
    home
    Pakistan

to mr. farhan shaikh officer concernd of sngpl kasur. shaikh sahab, chowk haider karrar i/s kot murad khan ki 1 gali main sirf 130 ft gas ka pipe dalne k liay ham 3 month se aap ko request kar rahay hain. aakhir is gali k logon ka kia gunah hay k aap hamari darkhwst pe ghaur hi nahin karte ? kuch to khuda ka khauf kijiay.aakhir ham ne aap ka kia bigara hay k hamari darkhwst musalsal nazar andaz ho rahi hay? Syed Muhammad Yahya Hamdani 03224425171

• Sm
      Aug 18, 2016
    SNGPL - non poring of pipe line
    Pakistan

my name is syed muhammad yahya hamdani r/o haider karrar st. i/s of kot murad khan kasur. in my st. near about 100 ft.sui gas pipe line wanted . but concernd officers hamari musalsal, bar bar di gai darkhwaston ko nazar andaz kiay bathay hain. office k chakkar laga laga k ham thak gaiy hain . khuda k liay hamain nazar andaz kiay jane ki wajah to batai jai, aakhir hamara kia gunah hay k hamari gali main pipe nahin dala jata?

•   Nov 03, 2017

Dear Sir,
    Please see attached our bill copy received yesterday. Adjustment of Rs. 585/- are added. No adjustment is left as we always pay bill on time.
    You can see history of payment. We are a small family and our usage is very low, no guider, no heater, no extra stove, but bill is of 1010/- this month. Please guide how to correct this bill.
    Your reply is admirable and we will be thankful.
    Please make corrections and issue new or send details where we can make correction. Today is its last date so please guide so that I can pay on time with correction.
    Best Regards,
    Tariq
    consumer ID: 906948039560

• Zo
      Aug 15, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Service
    Pakistan

This is third time in this holy month of Ramadan that at the time of sehri, no gas is available. What kind of load sheading at this time? Sorry to say!! You people need special attention to look into this serious concern.
    Zohaib

• Ar
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Gas Heavy Generator
    Pakistan

Sir House # 32 block P DHA lahore phase 1 use heavy Generator of gas ch abdul Ghafoor kindly take necessary action

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Against employee of sngpl
    Pakistan

Sir about 10 days before one of your employee came without any complaint and tell that your meter not good I am changing it without any permission without any consultation without acceptance although I am paying the bills in time since I had recieve the services then why and for what reason he had done it without my permission kindly answer

Aug 20, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Iteruptions in gas supply from last 3 months
    Peshawar
    Pakistan

Hayat Abad Peshawar gas supply is being interupted for several times aday without any information or reason. We are unable to go through our living being.when tjis problem will be resolved.

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - meter replacement
    Pakistan

My Gas.Meter has stopped for the last two days since 6-4-18 and giving some noise .This must be changed immediately to avoid any accident .thanks . my Account ID is . 38253710008 and Bill ID # is 382533701342. This meter is installed at my follwing adress

M.Maqbool Sadiq
    25 - GS - 47, Farrukh St, Dhoop sari road, Sanda Kalan, Lahore. 54000

• Fa
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - gas leackage
    Pakistan

complaining about gas leakage and meter mirror broken
    please repair broken meter and resolve the issue of gas leakage
    client number
    phone number 03408141747

• Wa
      Aug 21, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Leakage issue

Muhammad Akram
    0333 4245173
    Client No: 82789520002
    There is a leakage in connection before the meter from several days which is very risky for every one. Also the smell of gas is very disturbing. Kindly send your team for repairing and to clear out the leakage issue asap.
    Your fast response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Aug 21, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Gas supply Problem New Connection Area in defense garden Kamaha road Chung Amer sadhu Bank Stop Lahore
    lahore

Problem: Gas supply Problem
    Name: Muhammad Sattar Anjum
    Connection : Domestic
    Address ; House no. 5 Street No. 1 Defense garden Chung Amer sadhu Bank Stop Lahore.
    Contact # 03004203495
    Consumer Number; 49613800009
    Email: [protected]@honda.com.pk

Aug 28, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Gas shortage
    Sadiqabad
    Pakistan

Sir gas ni AA rhe please resolve the problem my address this muhajar colony street # 13 house # 214 sadiqabad district Rahim yar khan my contact number this 03078282247

• Su
      Aug 29, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Poor quality of gas being provided by the organization
    Pakistan

For the past 5 to 6 days, the companys pipelines are providing poor quality of gas, locally known as (kacchi gas). Its causing serious damages, to the eyes and health of the residents.

• Gu
      Sep 02, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Irrelevant messages
    Pakistan

i am receiving messages from 5858 i.e. TID 002226515147 . Your SNGPL Bill for 07076720007 of Rs. 340.00 due by 2017-12-04 has been paid on 12/12/2017 at 08:1:55 PM. till now i received 29 messages from 5858. please stop messaging me i have no account of SNGPL .

• Me
      Sep 10, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Non receiving of domestic gas bill
    Pakistan

The gas domestic bill ID No. 74672768954 on the following address is not delivered by the concerned person:-

H.No. R-490, St # 35, 4A Sector, Ghouri Town, Islamab

I request to please ensure the delivery of the gas bill on above cited address in future and obliged.

Mehraj Muhammad Khan
    Cell # 03455252373

• Lu
      Sep 10, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - billing
    Pakistan

Dear sir our monthly bill is always over 1 thousand some times it comes even more higher . We are a small family and only uses gas for cooking purpose.
    PLZ solve our issue regarding gas meter
    Account ID 24686849266

• Ra
      Sep 11, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Low / Nil Gas Pressure

Respected Sir,

I'm residential of house number 696 railway scheme 9 Chaklala Rawalpindi. As mentioned in subject, from last two days we are facing low / nil gas pressure. Kindly look into it.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Br,
    Mudassar Mazhar

• Am
      Sep 18, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Unusual high bill of PKR 14790

Account id 61103330009
    Amount of 14790
    Plot 24A, st 38, F-8/1

Our general bill has averaged PKR2000, i am confused as to how this amount is possible.

This is unacceptable.
    Pls revert back.

[protected]@gmail.com

• Ar
      Sep 19, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - While applied for change of name, "the father's name of previous owner has been entered erronously in the address".

Account ID. 80264073141
    Bill ID. 802647565279
    Complaint for correction.
    I applied for change of owner's name. Erronously the father's name of previous owner has been entered in the column of address.
    Correction to be made.
    PL. Delete
    " S/O MUHAMMAD SIDDIQUE " from my bill.
    I shall be highly grateful for your cooperation.
    ARIFA SHABBIR

• Mo
      Oct 14, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - i am complaining about my new gas connection application 21/10/2014 application no, 72262489759
    rahim yar khan
    Pakistan

i am complaining about my new gas connection application 21/10/2014 application no, 72262489759.
    my question is why late my connection
    i am not citizen of Pakistan,

• Al
      Oct 14, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Not Issue Demand notice
    Attock city
    sngpal.com

Sir 1 sall hu gya ha abi tak mera koi demnad notice issue ni hua ha office ke chakker laga laga ker ja chukka hu lekin koi ni sunta plez help me aur mere proceioo ke gase meter bahot time hu gya ha lagg gye hain g
    My Data
    Sajid mehmood
    37101.8152464.1
    Ghour ghushti
    Hazro
    Attock
    Mobile no. 03135715284
    Plez replay ok thanks sir u r wait...

• Re
      Oct 21, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - House # 06 Street # 06 Farooq Gunj Opp Farooqia Mosque Lahore.

Dear Respectable Sir/Madam,
    Please check our SNGPL Metter as soon as possible.
    Its have some leakage problem.
    Contact No.
    Mr. Hassan Tahir.
    0347-8455780.

• Sh
    SNGPL - Bill dustribution
    Pakistan

The bill distributer hasnt been delivering sngpl Bill on time. We havnt received Bill for the month of June also the bill ofJuly hasnt been deliverd till 31-07-2017. Due to this negligence consumer have to pay more then the actual amount of bill.
    Area: Govt employee housing Society Bahawalpur.

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Consumer bill June 2017

Dear Sngpl,
    My customer account id is 67965420002. I have not received bill nor its available online. I have launched complaint on 1199 and my complaint # 7437471485.
    Kindly expedite to issue me bill for June 2017.

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Residential meter Connection
    Mian channu
    sngpl.com.pk

Too much Leakege of gas from pipeline open as well as undergrond main pipeline many time complaints butt nobody resove the issue i Mian chanu district khanewal Account ID 62778400002 installed at street no.5 Fazal colony.

• Ri
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - Have no gas last 3 days
    gngpl.com

Account id 3187742005
    Add: E909 khan house street no 8 Muhammad pura mast Iqbal road Lahore journal hospital

Nov 04, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited - duplicate payment
    lahore pakistan
    sngpl.com.pk

i am residing 144 c block gulshan ravi lahore consumer no 51127500000 billing month march 2017 is rs 400.00 last date is11/04/2017 but with mistake this amount is deposited twice .1 on line in mezane bank 2.by hand in allied bank gulshan ravi lahore .pl adjust this amount in next month bill thanks.

• As
      Nov 04, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] - illegal Gas Connection
    Rawalpindi
    sngpl.com.pk

I want to know about illegal gas connection. some people are using gas without any bill. How is it possible

• Ta
      Nov 05, 2018
    Sui Northern Gas Pipelines (SNGPL) - gas leakage
    lahore

i have a gas Connection Reference No. 04169553395 meter No. 03902558
    in the name of Mr. Mashooq Ali
    Khananpal Raiwind Road Lahore.
    Contact No. 0320-4019569

sir i am facing gas leakage from the meter pipe before my meter which is a very alarming situation for me and could be very dangerous for both my meter and for my premises.