Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL] Logo

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]

Having problems with Sui Northern Gas Pipelines [SNGPL]?

+92 42 9908 2000 (Head Office)
+92 42 9908 2006 (Head Office)
+92 42 9908 0000 (Head Office)
+92 99 2931 0071 (Abbottabad)
+92 99 2931 0072 (Abbottabad)
+92 99 2931 0077 (Abbottabad)
+92 99 2931 0078 (Abbottabad)
+92 62 925 5022 (Bahawalpur)
+92 62 925 5024 (Bahawalpur)
+92 41 921 0033 (Faisalabad)
+92 41 921 0035 (Faisalabad)
+92 55 920 0481 (Gujranwala / Sialkot)
+92 55 920 0484 (Gujranwala / Sialkot)
+92 51 925 7710 (Islamabad)
+92 51 925 7711 (Islamabad)
+92 51 925 7713 (Islamabad)
+92 51 925 7719 (Islamabad)
+92 91 921 7748 (Peshawar)
+92 91 921 7749 (Peshawar)
+92 56 361 3918 (Sheikhupura)
+92 40 920 0093 (Sahiwal)
+92 48 322 4401 (Sargodha)
+92 51 491 7277 (Rawalpindi)
Gas House, 21 Kashmir Road, P.O. Box № 56

Fax: +92 514 917 265

Gujrat
State Life Insurance Building, G.T Road, Gujrat

Complaints & Reviews

change of consumer's name/ address

The management has not been attending to the complaint lodged quite sometime ago. It is requested that the matter may be settled as early as possible. Changes are to be made in Monthly Sui-gas Bill (Consumer No [protected])
Modified version shall be as follows:-

Muhammad Sharafat Ali Zia
House No. 383,
Street No. 13, Model Village Chak Shehzad,
ISLAMABAD- Pakistan

• As
    Asad Munir Feb 05, 2017

I am the owner of apartment PLOT 13, FLAT 301 Diplomatic Enclave G- 5 Islamabad since 2003.My meter is still in the name of Javed Hussian Bukhari, the previous owner.
    It is, therefore, requested that the meter may be changed in my name.
    Best Regards

Asad Munir
    Apartment 301, Executive Suites, Diplomatic Enclave
    G-5, Islamabad
    NIC 17301-1229128-5
    Email: [email protected]

Said Rehman Oct 12, 2018

HOW TO CHANGE NAME IN SUI GAS BILL OR TRANSFER METER IN OWN NAME

If one has purchased a built-up house in urban or rural area and wants to transfer the Sui Gas Meter in his own name, following documents are required.

1. Photo copy of CNIC of the previous owner.
    2. Photo copy of CNIC of the new owner/purchaser.
    3. NOC from the previous owner for transfer.
    4. An undertaking of the new owner
    5. Title deed/copy of sanctioned mutation duly attested.
    6. Application for transfer of the meter
    7. Last paid bill

Now detail procedure is as under.
    Step-1 NOC from the old land lord on non-judicial stamp paper at least worth Rs100/- may be obtained to the effect that I have sold out the house No. ------ vide Mutation No.--- to Mr. ----- and I have no objection if he transfers the mater in his own name. ( Specimen as per annex-8 or can be written in Urdu).
    Step-2 Similarly an undertaking on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs100/- will be recorded by new owner to the effect that I have purchased House No.------ situated in Mahalla/street (complete address). These documents will be attested by oath commissioner. (Specimen available with the photo copier working near the Sui Gas Office.)
    Step-3 If the documents are correct, sale officer will refer to billing section for checking/verification, whether any dues is payable or otherwise. More over bill section will chalk out bill in response to current meter reading which should be paid. (Before visiting office current meter reading must be taken.)
    Step-4 After depositing bill, concern official will refer the case to sale officer who will further refer to Surveyor for survey. The surveyor will report the position and will submit to sale officer. The sale officer will allow and the concern official will issue bill (Demand Notice) for depositing security amount worth Rs4500/- (Now-a-days applicable in SNGPL) . After doing so the change will take place gradually.
    Annex-8 Owner
    NOC FOR CHANGE OF NAME & TRANSFER OF SECURITY BY PREVIOUS CONSUMER IN FAVOUR OF NEW OWNER

I/We Mr/Mrs/Ms-------------------- S/O ---------------- Consumer No.----------------------- availing facility at-------------------------- for Domestic/Commercial/ Industrial use, hereby declare that I /We sold-out my/our above premises to Mr/Mrs------------------ vide sale deed No.--------- dated ----------- and further declare that I/We have no objection if the Gas connection installed in my name at the said premise is transferred in favour of Mr./Mrs M/S---------- along with Security Deposit.

DEPONENT
    Signature-------
    Name----------------
    Father’s name----------------------
    CNIC No. (copy attached) ----------------

--- ---

Address--------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• BILALsbg Apr 03, 2019

Plz correct the spelling my father name, two times i already completed in sngpl office in Jhelum but not yet correct my name on Bill i inform you my full name is BILAL AHMED s/o SAFDAR ALI bill id is 50724749028

• Sh
    shah g Dec 02, 2019

@BILALsbg 03008185485 contect me

inordinate delay in installatin of gas meter

Dear sir, I belong to mianwali city. I applied for gas connection in feb., 2019. I was glad when two workers of sui northern gas pipelines mianwali visited my house two months ago. they dug a pit for purpose of installing a meter and told categorically that meter would be installed next morning.
two months have passed. the pit is lying open. none came to install a meter.
this reflects gross negligence of duty, inefficiency and slackness of the local staff.
may I presume that the staff expects handsome amount as gratification for installation of the meter.
quite recently, in the last week of aug., the staff dug a pit in front of a house in hashmi street, mianwali city and took a few days to instal a meter.
perhaps the people were influential or they or they offered bribe.
this selective and arbitrary policy is against the spirit of justice, fairplay and principle of first come. first served.

bill not received last 6 months

From: abdul rashid <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sui Gas Bill - Consumer No [protected](New), [protected](Old)
To: [protected]@sngpl.com.pk
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 10:53 PM

Respected Sir,

It is submitted for your kind information that sui gas meter installed at my house (H No 264/21-D, Street 14, Mohallah Shah Faisal) Bakra Mandi Rawalpindi) has been replaced by the SNGPL authorities due to some default in the meter in December 2009.

I have received the estimated bill till Jan 2010. Bill for the month of Feb 2010 payable in Apr 2010 has not been received. I checked the bill from your website, but bill has not been generated. Bill of all my neighbours have been received.

In view of the above, I will be grateful if you could kindly see into the matter and bill for the month of Feb 2010 may please be forward so I make the payment in time to save the fine/surcharge.

I am waiting the response from your side at the earliest. I will be grateful forever for your cooperation in this regards.

Best Reagards

bill not received last 6 months

Suit Norther Gas Pipe Lines
    Muhammad Farooq Aug 03, 2010

From: Muhammad Bilal Farooq< [email protected]>

Dear Sir My consumer no. is 37791402870 & my father name is muhammad farooq Father name unait ullah, House no 128/O block buerwala. After 4 month our bill is receive but some mistake in it 1st is my grand father name is uncorrect his name is unait ullah but is bill his name is hydait ullah and 2nd one is my house no. is uncorrect my house no is 128/O but in bill it mantion is 120/O sir it is humbel requst that my bill is uncorrect u check it and correct
    Your, Truly
    Muhammad Farooq
    Father's Name : Unait ullah
    house No.128/O block burewala
    Meter No. MG 26123715

billing

Dear Sir,
I am resident of Haidry Mohallah near Koral Islamabad. my consumer no is [protected]. i have never received my bill at my residential address by SNGPL. Kindly expedite the reason.

• Gu
    GULFAM QAMAR Mar 29, 2010

Sir,

Our Gas meter is not working properly from Jan.26, 2010 onwards. Our consumer no. is 43796230001. Image of last month's bill is attached for your convinience.Please take the required action as soon as possible. I shall be very thankfull to you.

Yours truly

Gulfam Qamar

H# NE 267 ST# 40

MOHALLAH SULTAN PURA

RAWALPINDI

• Se
    SeeAndReport Jun 10, 2010

you can get you bill from the below website and also print it

M. Akram Jun 28, 2010

My sui gazn meter has been replaced in Dec 2009, I am not received the sui gas bill till Feb 2010. Many time I visited the SNGPL Office loacted at peshawar road Rawalpindi, but they not given any response nor solved the problem. After lapse of six months I not received the bill. Details of my meter is attached with this e-mail.

Please resolve the problems at the earliest, I will be grateful for your this act of kindness.

M. Akram
    H No 264/21-D, St 14
    Mohallah ShahFaisal, Rawalpindi

Sardar Muhammad Rafique Nov 15, 2010

My suigas meter was installed on 4-2-2010.My consumer no is 05162327950.despite many visit to sui gas office my bill has not been issued so far.Secodly I paid for double regulator system but single regulator has been installed .Deptt had charged 40, 000/-for DRS.Meter was installed on 4-2-2010 but it has been shown in the books of SNGPL on 10-4-2010.Who is responsible for it?I earnestly request to issue me sui gas bill immediately.Sardar muhammad Rafique, J>S(Rtd) m/o petroleum and Natural resources, house opposite Adil Market/motors, simly Dam Road, Near Seri chowk, Bharakau, Islamabad.Tel.No.0333-5384815

• En
    Engr. Abdul Aziz Sep 15, 2018

I am Mrs. Kishwar Aziz, Account ID 24919320002 Bill ID 249158959564, Bill for Aug 2018 due on 24-9-2018.
    Compared to previous bill of total Rs. 410, this one is Rs. 1, 030. Gas MMBTU increased from 2.984 to 3.926. Using ratio proportion The bill could have been in the neighborhood of Rs. 536.009. You can see it is almost double. What is the MAGIC behind it. Complaint phones 9908-2000, 2006 and 0000 do not respond today at bill receipt time 1040 am on 15-9-2018.
    RGDS

non reiept of utility bill for feb, 2010

Gas bill from SNGPL for February have not been recieved and even SNGPL Web refuses to recognise consumer...

sui gas low pressure

AoA
From 2 months in our area gas pressure is very low daily from 09.00 AM to 03.00 PM and 05.00 PM to 10.00 PM. It is requested to take serious action against this issue. Waiting for positive and immediate reply.

H # CB 67 St # 08 Jahangir Road Near Waqar Un Nisa School Nadeemabad Rawaplindi. Cell No. [protected]

With best regards

• Ik
    IKRAM UD DIN KHAN Mar 30, 2010

AOA
    From 2 months in our HOUSE gas pressure is very low daily from 09.00 AM to 01.00 AM. It is requested to take serious action against this issue. Waiting for positive and immediate reply.

H#102/street#2/Block#D/Main jalal street/al-fasil town Bahar Shah Road Lahore Cantt/PAKISTAZ/[email protected]

• Ad
    addditional secetary Jan 07, 2011

I am resident of Flat No.3, Block No.8-D, Sector G-10/2, Islamabad. We are facing greate difficulty due non availability of sui gas and some time very low pressure of gas in Sector G-10/2. All peoples faced difficulty to this problem. We already submitted the complaints via phonbe to SNGPL, recently I have registered the complain # 2218945216 dated 6-1-2011, but still not response from company side.

Please solve the gas problems which is faced to us in Sector G-10/2.

Ghulam Sarwar
    Flat No.3 Block No.8-D
    Sector G-10/2, Islamabad
    Consusmer No.73345968601
    0321-4220768

non receipt of consumer bill

Sir Your attention is drawn to the matter as under:- Sui Gas Meter Number 308221 installed at my residence...

suigas

its very strange but true that no gas supply in daily use even to cook food.and it happens daily from 7.20am to 10pm the gas is shut .
is there anybody who can tell what should i do
how to cook food my kids r hungry .
can u imagine its 10.50pm but still no gas
why should we pay bills
kaya gas department mera kids k liya hotel ka arrange kara ga, wo to khana mangta hein na
aur agar mujha kuch aur resources use then why should i pay u
plz is masla ka kuch kejia
mera addrress h, no, 27 st, no, 40
mujahidabad mughalpura lahore

Muzaffar Ali Jul 22, 2010

A complaint regarding leakage of Sui Gas at 100-D-1 Near Madina Masjid Gulshan-e-Ravi vide No. 5960642977 dated 21-07-2010 and reminder No. 6776518013 dated 22-07-2010 was made but no action has been taken as yet and Gas is leaking cotineously.

• Dr
    dr rashid ali Dec 11, 2010

i dr rashid ali resident of 91 fazal park no 2 shad bagh lahore, facing similar problems.whole dy v face shortge of gas suply.kindly do help us thanks

• Na
    nadeem abbas Jun 25, 2011

Dear Sir,
    It is requested that I had submitted case for change of name. After processing the case M/s Sui Gas had issued a demand notice for Rs, 1550/- I had deposited RS.1550/- in ABL Awan Town Lahore on 6.5.2010. One year lapsed my name had not changed on the Sui Gas bill so far. I am not receiving any Sui Gas bill after the lapse of three months. Now there is apprehension that Si Gas authorities will disconnect my connection. It is most respectfully prayed that concerned authorities may kindly be directed to remove my grievance.
    Nadeem Abbas
    55 E1 JOHAR TOWN LAHORE
    Mobile no. 03454628119
    Consumer no.94151912345

MUHAMMAD YASAR Jun 04, 2013

SAME PROBLEM IS THERE IN CHAH MIRAN LAHORE, NO GAS SUPPLY AT DAY TIMING IN SUMMER AS WELL.

delay in gas connection

i applied for gas connection on 23-04-2006 and till now i am waiting for my gas connection
M Azhar 43 A civil lines Juaharabad district Khushab Punjab Pakistan

muhammad iftikhar ahmed Dec 31, 2009

i applied for domestic connection on dated 25/4/2006 and pay demand notic on dated 10/2/2009 but yet not installed connection.
    while those who applied and pay demand notic afterword are enjoing this facility.

• Mr
    Mr.Farhan Jul 23, 2010

My complained is really very different because for new domestic connection we payed all charges etc. Also our Demand notice for new connection passed and service provide team with supervision Mr.Abdul Sattar comes but he use illegal method and says we need to use meeter on our neighbour pipeline but i refused because i payed for new connection.On the other hand he says your main pipeline is very down so its not possible to find pipeline but if you arrange to find then he will provide us service.But Last 6 days we give money from my pocket and make hole in the main road and find main pipeline but still no one attend my phone and not meet in office.Last 3days because of raining all the road and hole full with water and our area peoples are very disturb.
    I deeply request you please if anyone have main complain center email or phone number please must give me at [email protected]
    Me from Sialkot
    My name Farhan

muhammad syab khan bhatti Feb 13, 2011

we apply for gas connection 9 months ago we complete all the doucements we also recivied the demand notice and we pay the fee of demand notice in bank but now they are not providing us the gas connection because hole of the village pay money to sngpl there rate is 3000 rupees its totally un-legal activity the person who pay the money to the employee of sngpl he can get the connectoin only in few day but the person who is not paying he is just waiting like me my demand notice are with name of my wife name munir bibi village maira kalan chakri road rwp kindly take a quick action agianst my complaint my phone number is

0300-5113932
    name -syab khan bhatti

Ch. Muhammad Rafi Mar 09, 2011

My consumer No.46032710009. I have not received Gas Bill for month of Jan.2011

Sarfraaz khan Jun 03, 2014

77000808673 sir hamen is consumer no ka bill 7-1-2014 se mosol ni howa or online check b ni ho raha plz aap mujhe is id pe bill send kar daen [email protected]

wrong and unbelievable billing

AOA I am Muhammad Abdullah Khalid, from Islamabad. I just wanted to tell you something very strange and...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices