Snapfish.com / fraudulent charge!

I downloaded my pictures to Snapfish.com and they were "supposedly" shipped on 12/5/07. I waited for a couple of weeks and no pictures and nothing on the website other than they charged my credit card! Called on 12/26/07 and had to wait at least 10min while the customer no-service person said it would be shipped out immediately and they had my pictures. The website showed they were shipped out 12/27/07 and I still haven't received them. Nothing on my personal website showing the pictures... They were supposed to be shipped out for overnight delivery since they never shipped them in the first place. Where are the pictures?

Last time I ever use this company... so beware!

Comments

30th of Dec, 2007

I agree. I have just had a similar problem with Snapfish. I placed an Order on Dec 11 for a Christmas ornament. the website showed that it shipped on the 17th and met the deadlines to arrive in time for Christmas. When it wasn't here by Christmas Eve, I send an email and they promised it had left their hands on the 17th and blamed the post office.

I received the ornament on the 28th and saw that there was a US Postal Service track and confirm code on the envelope, so I went to the USPS website to check and see when it was shipped. Well, you can't tell exactly when it was shipped from that, but I was able to tell that it DID NOT ship on the 17th like they said -- because the label wasn't even printed until the 20th!

Unless the post office is wrong, Snapfish lied to me. And I don't patronize a company with such low ethical standards. BEWARE!

• St
      30th of Dec, 2007

My experience with Snapfish has been superb, this Dec. (2007) being the first time I used them. I created and ordered several "everday" photo books - they were lovely and shipped within a day or 2 of ordering. Then I ordered photo ornaments, also quite timely and lovely products...I am creating a leather photo album but haven't ordered it yet as I am still proofreading my captions, etc. I wonder how many poor experiences have occurred. I couldn't have been happier with my experience and will use them again and again and again. (Unless I have a poor Customer No-Service exerience if SnapFish were to err.)

• Gr
      24th of Nov, 2009

I was about to order 30 mini-photobooks from Snapfish, using their 50% off code that they emailed me ("50% off all photobooks for the next four days, " etc.) After getting my photos into the online templates, I found out during checkout that there would be an almost $50 charge for shipping and handling!!! Yes...that is FIFTY BUCKS!! Needless to say, I didn't press the "send order" button...they can keep their 50 percent...I'll take my business somewhere else.