Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug / customer service
I had a very unfortunate customer experience at the 3300 South store deli this morning. The staff person, who was a heavier set man about 30 with facial hair, was rude, condescending, and unfriendly. I was the only customer at the counter (about 7:15 AM), but the service person didn't bother walking over to the counter, but instead hollered at me from behind the meat slicer. He was clearly bothered that I was even standing there. The other person working with him was clearly embarrassed at his behavior, and gave me a sympathetic look. Either this person should be reassigned to a non-customer area, or perhaps should be advised to find a position elsewhere.
As a side note, I recently retired as the Executive Director of the Airport where I managed 325 FTEs. If this had been one of my employees, I would have required immediate training. If the behavior continued, the employee would have been terminated.
More Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time! 
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks 
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner 
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct 
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - automated checkout
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows
- Smith's Marketplace - manager aspe