SmartStyle / haircut

I am beyond livid! I took my 23-month-old foster son in to get a trim. He has naturally curly hair that I just love. I asked the stylist to give him a trim to clean him up a little bit and he literally butchered his hair! I clearly stated that I wanted to keep his curls and even commented that I was glad to see the stylist had curly hair as well so he understood. He nodded at the comment and began to cut. I stepped away for a few seconds to grab a tissue because my little one was crying and his nose was running and when I came back he had literally cut inches off his hair! I said, "OMG you took his curls off"! He didn't respond. Just kept cutting. A minute later I took the cape off my little man and threw it at the stylist. I said enough! If you keep cutting he will be bald. I then went to the counter and said, "I am not happy at all!" She asked me if we had discussed what I wanted. Does anyone get a haircut without first telling them?! I started to cry because there is no fixing this! I am so angry that I just want to go back in there and punch the guy! The first photo shows what his hair looked like. The second photo shows what he did. Disgusting! The third photo is what I asked for. Unbelievable! I feel like he purposely did this!

Ja