Sleep Number / Poor Quality
I purchased Sleep Number bed 4 years ago and have been sleeping in a hole for the past two years.
The king size mattress sags in the middle where the two air mattresses come together. There is a foam pad that is 2" thick that is between the mattresses.
I called customer service and they wanted to send me a "riser" for the middle of the bed. Are you kidding me!!
After two years, a mattress should not sag in the middle.
I wake up struggling to get to the "high" side of the bed, with my back hurting. Their claims for a perfect night sleep is a bunch of bull. I keep reading similar complaints, in fact the exact same problem.
Customer service made it sound like it was my fault because I sleep alone in a king bed. But, I sleep on the right side. I'm only forced in the middle by the sloping inward mattress!
This bed and the warranty sucks! The company's profits must be so high that they don't need to find a solution. Just keep pumping out commercials of how great the product is to drown out the facts: 1) poor quality, 2) not durable, 3) warranty is not sufficient, 4) defects appear after 2 years where no shipping is paid and maybe the customer won't complain.
If anyone has this same problem, email me: email@example.com I will gladly join you in a class action suit!
More Sleep Number Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly