Sleep Number Bed / Poor Quality
I recently purchased the I9 bed from Sleep Number. The bed was not the quality of bed used in their store/showrooms. The bed was very cheaply made and caused my husband and I both back and neck problems. The mattress pad zipper was broken within 2 days of use...the air chambers would not hold their settings for anytime and you would have to adjust them. You could feel the foam side and center walls under you. When my husband got into the bed I felt as if I were laying on a giant air bubble (like an old waterbed) and it wasn't supposed to do that since we had separate air chambers. We were so dissatisfied with this bed we contacted customer service after 4 nights to ship it back...we were told we HAD to sleep on it for a FULL 30 nights before we could return it. We (after the 3rd complaint) were finally given the RMA # to return it. We had to pay out of our own pocket nearly $500 shipping to return the bed. This has been the worst shopping experience EVER. Please don't make the same mistakes we did!!! Don't buy their product...it is NOT the quality you see in store.
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly