Sleep Number Bed / Poor Quality

United States, Tennessee, Knoxville Review updated:
Sleep Number
I recently purchased the I9 bed from Sleep Number. The bed was not the quality of bed used in their store/showrooms. The bed was very cheaply made and caused my husband and I both back and neck problems. The mattress pad zipper was broken within 2 days of use...the air chambers would not hold their settings for anytime and you would have to adjust them. You could feel the foam side and center walls under you. When my husband got into the bed I felt as if I were laying on a giant air bubble (like an old waterbed) and it wasn't supposed to do that since we had separate air chambers. We were so dissatisfied with this bed we contacted customer service after 4 nights to ship it back...we were told we HAD to sleep on it for a FULL 30 nights before we could return it. We (after the 3rd complaint) were finally given the RMA # to return it. We had to pay out of our own pocket nearly $500 shipping to return the bed. This has been the worst shopping experience EVER. Please don't make the same mistakes we did!!! Don't buy their product...it is NOT the quality you see in store.

N  17th of Sep, 2010 by
We purchased the sleep number bed and after a few nights, ended up sleeping on our guest bed because we were told we had to sleep on it for 30 days. Finally, we were able to reurn it after a return fee of $180.00. We were so so disssatified with such a advertising gimick. Don't buy this bed! We purchased a regular mattress from Beauty Rest and are very happy.
A  3rd of Sep, 2012 by
I purchased a sleep number bed and the quality is so poor! After sleeping on it for six months I decided to zip open the mattress top and found the form bed topper was already tearing in the area where I sleep mostly. Sleep number sent me a new pad but same cheap form so I am sure it will happen again. It was a real pain trying to replace the form pad and trying to get the old pad back in the box to return to sleep number. MY ADVICE IS DON"T BUY ANY SLEEP NUMBER BEDS!!!

Sleep Number Logo Sleep Number