Sleep Number Bed / 20 year Warranty
I bought a sleep number bed about 8 years ago, we loved the bed and promoted it to everyone that was looking for a new mattress, We noticed a problem with the mattress and called the company, we were told that there was a 20 year warranty when we bought it, the problem was a defect in the mattress but the company wants to charge us almost $500 to replace the defected parts!! We paid $2800 for the bed 8 years ago, they want us to pay for the replacement parts of their defected bed!!! The bed is wonderful until something happens to it and the company wants to charge you to have it repaired, I won't be buying another sleep number bed!!!
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly
- Sleep Number - omg, we had massive mold problem cause by the sleep number mattress!!
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number ie
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5