Sky Sportsgary neville commentary biased and ruined viewing experience

Gary Neville's commentary during the League Cup Final on sky sports quite frankly ruined the viewing experience. From the start he just could not remain impartial and offer running currently as appropriate. He just kept talking and talking, spewing mainly negative unhelful, useless opinions. Better decisions have to be made about commentators in the future. Gary Neville is quite frankly NOT impartial enough to be a commentator - post match analysis is one thing, negative running commentary on a game that is still unfolding is frankly not acceptable.

Ja
Feb 25, 2018

Comments

• On
      Feb 25, 2018
    Best Best Advice

I totally agree. I believe we need to have proper comments from personnel who are capable of viewing the match telling us facts on the game not giving their biased views it's all so tiresome and can be kept for half time when I expect to hear them. Neville is a disgrace - my opinion.

• Da
      Feb 26, 2018

Gary neville was so biased in his hateful comments about Arsenal, he ranted through out the second half hardly letting his Colleague to get a word in about the game. I feel sorry for the Manchester City fans as their team deserve the praise for playing the better football rather than slating Arsenal. He was so bad that I turned the volume totally off for the last 20 minutes rather than listen to him.

• Wo
      Jul 06, 2018

As much as I agree with everything you have all said, whilst doing commentary on Man Utd or England games, as infuriating as it is, it could be understood. Not acceptable but understood.

I just listened to him commentate on France Vs Uruguay. Wow. How is his man let on any channel, this was ITV. He is incapable of fair commentary even when he doesn't have any allegiance to either side playing. He clearly hates Uruguay, maybe it's Suarez's Liverpool link? Absolute disgrace. The best you can say about Gary Neville is that he was a better right back than Danny Mills.

• La
      Jan 13, 2019

Please please remove Gary Neville from commentary duties with Sky Sports. I appreciate that he is a former professional footballer but his bias is too obvious and detracts from otherwise excellent coverage. I have no axe to grind because I don’t support a Premier League club but he is an embarrassment