Skechersskechers d light

I brought the shoes and in four days my foot was hurt and I couldn't figure out why it was hurting I thought well I just got a break in the shoot Wednesday when I took my shoe off my right toe was really red . By Wednesday night it was really sore and swollen by Thursday morning it was so swollen and so pussy that I had to go to the ER and it turned out there was a knot inside the shoe so every time I walk in the press on my nails at the corner of my toe and press my nail into my skin . I love your shoes I have a pair that I've been wearing that we're having for year and a half it's just that this was a default pair . I sent you photos and I tried to contact y'all I'm not asking for much all I'm asking is for my hospital bill to be paid a new pair shoes and for Dave wages that I lost I don't want to get Tony's involved because I work for Walmart I just just like my hospital bill paid and my four-day bridges I missed a new pair shoes can you please get a hold of me . I really don't want to get her attorney my phone number is [protected] my address is 5706 E. 71st St., Apt. 1411, Tulsa, OK 74136 my name is Catherine Bradfield please let me know you got these if you need to I can send you pictures . And this is how it was the first one was Wednesday the second one was Wednesday night and then the one was Thursday morning that's a fast it progress .