Skechers / customer service
I was coming into shop at sketchers in Alamo Ranch in San Antonio Texas on July 5, 2016 around 5 pm... As I entered the building I was not greeted, and I noticed a young lady sitting on the counter playing on her phone, I looked around and there was no one on the floor to ask questions to. So when I made my choices I made my way upto the counter the young lady was still on counter playing oth her phone, I had to wait to be checked out because of customer in front of me, the manger on duty who was checking out would not even ask the girl on counter to get down and help by then there was someone behind me I almost decided not to purchase but the shoe were just to cute to pass up..
It's pretty bad you people hire that sits around doing nothing, I mean I seen a lot the could been done in the store. And to have a manger on duty that lets some one do that, that's not good ..
More Skechers Complaints & Reviews
- Skechers - shoes fall apart 
- Skechers - no warnings on shattering an ankle 
- Skechers - goga max sneakers
- Skechers - doesn't care about the customer 
- Skechers - complain about defective shoes
- Skechers - skechers shoe pair
- Skechers - my new shoes coming apart
- Skechers - poor quality shoes
- Skechers USA - skechers steel toe work shoe
- Skechers USA - shape up skechers