Singtel Mobile Singapore / the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel

1 31 Exeter Road Singapore 239732 Singapore Review updated:
Phone: +6567380123

1. Customer lost phone, they give bad service.

I bought an iPhone with 2 years contract from Sept08. Last week, I lost it and called them, the customer service for iPhone was put me on hold for 10 min when I asked for IMEI number, and they asked again and again do I have my phone with me. They are not paying attention to the customer and giving bad service by asking same questions again and didn't even know how to find IMEI number in their database.

2. Extremely high price for replacement of lost phone.

I called again and ask, if I want to buy iPhone to replace my lost iPhone, how much does it cost for 3G iPhone 8GB? They said it cost S$1200.
The iPhone pricing from Singtel are EXTREMELY HIGH, compare to other normal shops that selling S$880. They never give any discount or voucher for lost of a phone. Whereas, other provider will give some voucher to buy new phone.

Singtel has the WORSE service ever and suck up as much money as they can take from the customer. SINGTEL has NO CUSTOMER CARE AND BAD SERVICE, and the service you pay them is very expensive compare to others.

• Chan SK's Response, Aug 24, 2017

Hello Singtel – where is our Bill Rebate?
    Fauziah, your manager confirm in Singtel official letter ref CRD166129-20 dated 12 July 2016 bill rebate of $8 for my children and myself mobile lines.
    Where is our Bill Rebate?

• Adam Mazlan's Response, Aug 16, 2018

Hi...my home line, broad band n mio tv was diconnected for don't know reason..we try to on off the supply but still disconnected.
    I have been paying my bills regularly n i have no outstanding amount..
    I am also your regular customer..
    If nothing is being done, and check is still disconnected by tomorrow, i won't hesitate to make another complaint.

Comments

• Si
      2nd of Mar, 2012

My data plan wasnt not even activate since I subscribed on th 28th of Feb 2012.
    Umpteen calls had been make to Singtel hotline and nothing was done when I wa told my line will be activate on the 1st of March.
    Called again on the 2nd of March and same repond from all the stuff pushing my call around to difference department and was told my line will be activate on 00:00hrs of 3th of March today!!
    Till now mu data network wasn't even activated yet!
    What kind of service is this??
    I never expected Singtel was so stuck up for the first time I use Ur service!
    Pls PM me for all my personal detail!!
    Time had be waste from me to keep calling for the service to be connected!!!

15th of Aug, 2018
    SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - Refund back my money
    Singapore

How come my main account money just gone in few second? This is not the first time singtel deduct my money...i hope singtel got a proper explanation cause i got picture that show u scamming singtel user!!!

15th of Aug, 2018
    SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - SingtelTV unilateral channel cesssation with no refund for customer
    singteltv.com.sg

3 months ago I signed a 24months contract up for the Mezzo Channel. Now Singtel ended this channel . No alternatives provided, no refund provided, and I cannot cancel the rest of my contract.

This an unfair contract.

• Ga
      20th of Aug, 2018
    SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - Broadband and Tv
    Singapore

I have moved form singtel ASDL to Broadband service and my connection should be up from last one week, but nobody following up and still it is not up.

Best part I am calling and following up and calling singtel guys to check and these guys do not have a shame.

Worst service available.

• Yv
      20th of Aug, 2018
    SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - No Service

Hi,

I've encountered a lot of "No Service" when I'm at home sometimes. When I've a really important calls to make, I'm not able to make a call. Could you please advice why do I encounter this often? Looking forward to a reply and explanation. Thank you.

Thanks & Regards,
    Yvonne

• Au
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Singtel - Customer service
    Singapore

Today customer svc put me to payment department, I waited 46mibs no one answer n yet my line was cut of out of no where. It's really not very nice.

• Ad
      28th of Aug, 2018
    SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - I am complaining about my home line,internet and mio tv.
    Bedok North Road
    Singapore

I have been paying my bills regularly n i have no outstanding amount..
    I am also your regular customer..

• Ta
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Singtel - Singtel network
    Singapore

SingTel data network always appeared to be 3g connection instead of 4g connection . Internet connection are always slow, Wifi connection are also slow, sometimes it connects and auto disconnect by itself changed a new broadband wifi yet the same problem . Please check and fixed the problem ASAP . Thank you

• Va
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Singtel - Facebook data plan
    Penjuru

Sir
    I buy Facebook 1 month data plan
    i using facebook only my normal data balance also cut
    Even other applications close also cut continue
    They means Facebook plan put also no meaning waste my money
    I call Singtel custumor care they told me other applications running but no running also cut my data balance can check for me

Singtel - SingTel data line
    clementi
    Singapore

recently the line so bad! please fix it quickly asap!

• Ke
    Singtel - Singtel/ data deducted
    Singapore

I had recharged my Prepaid mobile no.: +65 96137648 with SGD 10 on 21/12/2017. Now Singtel offers free incoming calls for some days and 500 MB of mobile data in 'Special Accounts'. I do not have information on how deducted from my all Data balance...

• Li
    Singtel - Singtel service
    Singapore

Poor initiative to resolve problem. Waited for 3 hours for queue number, as informed eatimated time within 2 hours but more than that. Approach to staff but kot helpful. Please inprove your service in jurong point

• Ck
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Singtel - Auto top-up
    Singtel.com

I couldn't disable Singtel auto-top up service as it seems that there is no provision for such service in the Singtel website.
    Tried to call 1688 and the line is always busy and like it expects Singtel customers to wait. Perhaps too many complaints for its service.

• Am
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Singtel - Waiting time at singtel store
    Singapore

I am writing this as a complaint of the Waiting time at singtel store. Why do you have walk in service when clearly there's online appointment booking. We are not aware of it and thus have to wait for more than 6 hours for walk-in apppointment. Shouldnt it be the other way around? Please do something about your queueing services at Singtel store.

• Pe
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Singtel - Home wifi not working.
    Holland close
    Singapore

Hi. I have been trying to call singtel 1688 about my home wifi issue for 4 days now. I had already paid the bills but home wifi is not working at all. I've been trying to call singtel to reconnect the wifi. Plus my house phone line with singtel is not working also. This is really bothering me much. Please reply asap. Thank you.

• Al
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Singtel - singtel sleeping
    Singapore

Yes, Singtel is sleeping. My complaint on 16 Oct 2017 is still not addressed. Don't think anyone is tending to this complaint forum. No point putting our complaints here. Maybe lodge a CASE report?

10th of Sep, 2018
    Singtel - display on phone - no service
    Kranji Link
    Singapore

I am Working Kranji Link Post code728648, For the few days, their service is very bad Displays on my phone No Service, not only me but those who work with me, Please Check with our area.

10th of Sep, 2018
    Singtel - call baring setting
    Singapore

My call baring setting is enabled and I never asked for that and when I am going to disable it shows network or sim card error. Can anybody explain this [censored] to me. How to disable now.. please kindly take time to let me know.. I need to make urgent calls. Please.

11th of Sep, 2018
    Singtel - singtel
    Bukit panjang ring rd
    Singapore

Poor service for Wi-Fi. Even after changing a modem but still no Wi-Fi service and after calling over for a technician, they only ask to wait for the next appointment for another technician to solve the problem again. And it has been a week with no Wi-Fi when we students need to use it asap please solve this issue quickly

• Ti
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Singtel - prepaid
    Singapore

I just top up SGD 20 at kranji but then after a few minutes my balance left SGD 1
    What happen ?
    Is it my second time happen to be like this.
    Please explain.
    Thank you.

My balance n top up as per attached.