Singtel Mobile Singapore / the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel

1 31 Exeter Road Singapore 239732 Singapore Review updated:
Phone: +6567380123

1. Customer lost phone, they give bad service.

I bought an iPhone with 2 years contract from Sept08. Last week, I lost it and called them, the customer service for iPhone was put me on hold for 10 min when I asked for IMEI number, and they asked again and again do I have my phone with me. They are not paying attention to the customer and giving bad service by asking same questions again and didn't even know how to find IMEI number in their database.

2. Extremely high price for replacement of lost phone.

I called again and ask, if I want to buy iPhone to replace my lost iPhone, how much does it cost for 3G iPhone 8GB? They said it cost S$1200.
The iPhone pricing from Singtel are EXTREMELY HIGH, compare to other normal shops that selling S$880. They never give any discount or voucher for lost of a phone. Whereas, other provider will give some voucher to buy new phone.

Singtel has the WORSE service ever and suck up as much money as they can take from the customer. SINGTEL has NO CUSTOMER CARE AND BAD SERVICE, and the service you pay them is very expensive compare to others.

Comments

• Si
      2nd of Mar, 2012

My data plan wasnt not even activate since I subscribed on th 28th of Feb 2012.
    Umpteen calls had been make to Singtel hotline and nothing was done when I wa told my line will be activate on the 1st of March.
    Called again on the 2nd of March and same repond from all the stuff pushing my call around to difference department and was told my line will be activate on 00:00hrs of 3th of March today!!
    Till now mu data network wasn't even activated yet!
    What kind of service is this??
    I never expected Singtel was so stuck up for the first time I use Ur service!
    Pls PM me for all my personal detail!!
    Time had be waste from me to keep calling for the service to be connected!!!