Singtel / customer service/ simply add additional feature without informing the owner

Singapore Review updated:

Incident 1: 24 July 2016, call Singtel customer service regarding the early termination charges and the extra auto roam service charges which i did not subscribe. They are only reply is to told us to wait and want me to pay the bill first.
Incident 2: 25 July 2016, call Singtel customer service again and request to speak to manager since the staff on duty cannot make any decisions. The duty staff get my contact number and told me later someone will call me. Around 12.30 pm, the manager call and told me the case he is in charge now and end the call without saying goodbye or thanks and just hang the call.

It seem that a big company like Singtel cannot even have staff that have proper basic courtesy manner. They like to stalk and waste our time.

Ac
Jul 25, 2016

Comments

• Al
      Sep 13, 2016

Singtel customer are not only not well trained. Poor communication and they don't show empathy. Not active listening speak with their own words.
    I will switch over to another telco company after two contract ends. I had signed up home telephone line for more than 30 years, pager, handphone lines then Broadband & MIO TV service & Singtel. It time to change due to all their poor customer service plus outsourcing technician on site! Never build rapport with customer.