[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / delivery guy
This will be the second time I am writing in and complaining with regards the same matter and issue. Earlier today on 17 Aug 17 at about 2pm, the delivery man came over to drop my parcel. I quickly ran over to the door upon hearing the doorbell to open it but no one was outside. I quickly ran down to my void -deck to get hold of the rider and it was true enough that he left after ringing the doorbell without waiting for any response from the occupant inside.
May I know if this is the standard protocols of SingPost? If this is so, why is there arrangements for delivery to doorstep and yet the delivery guy does not ensure that the receiver receive their parcels before leaving?
I really hope SingPost would do something with regards the delivery riders and ensure this incident would not repeat again!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2017
Hi, Myra100. We are sorry to hear that. Please share with us your tracking number via our social media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- SingPost - vpost 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - poor service
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - no attempted delivery notice
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - redirection of mail
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - speed post registered
- SingPost - 3 registered parcels - no tracking - no idea if received