[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)

Posted: Aug 17, 2017 by

delivery guy

Hi,

This will be the second time I am writing in and complaining with regards the same matter and issue. Earlier today on 17 Aug 17 at about 2pm, the delivery man came over to drop my parcel. I quickly ran over to the door upon hearing the doorbell to open it but no one was outside. I quickly ran down to my void -deck to get hold of the rider and it was true enough that he left after ringing the doorbell without waiting for any response from the occupant inside.

May I know if this is the standard protocols of SingPost? If this is so, why is there arrangements for delivery to doorstep and yet the delivery guy does not ensure that the receiver receive their parcels before leaving?

I really hope SingPost would do something with regards the delivery riders and ensure this incident would not repeat again!

Resolution statement

Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2017
Hi, Myra100. We are sorry to hear that. Please share with us your tracking number via our social media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us. Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Singapore Complaint category Wedding Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Singapore Post (SingPost) Logo Singapore Post (SingPost)
Customer Care Service