Singapore Post (SingPost) Logo

Singapore Post (SingPost)

Having problems with Singapore Post (SingPost)?

+65 6222 5777 (Speedpost Hotline)
+65 6841 2000 (From Overseas / HQ)
10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

parcel lost/ staff hack ccare attitdue

My posted a speedpost item on 24th Of october 2012 to Melbourne Australia. Before posting the items, I did ask the people over the counter at Singpost Paya lebar branch. They told me, speed post take only 3 or max four days to reach Melbourne Australia. My parcel did not arrived in Melbourne as promised latest 28th Sept 2012. I called up Speed Post on 29th of Sept to enquire. The Customer service at speed post told me they will try to track my post and get back to me but they never did. on 2nd of Oct there was an update at Speedpost dysfunctional tracking system that my item has arrived in Australia on 2nd Oct 2012 at 12.49 pm . After days later there is still no news on my parcel and I have to call Speed post or Singpost to keep chasing for my item. The only answer they gave me was, sorry, we have check the update and shows that your parcel is already in Australia, maybe you just have to wait for Custom Clearance. I even wrote in to speedpost feed back and the funny joke I ever heard was, your parcel has reeached Sydney transit on 2nd Oct. I ask them why is my parcel doing at Sydney when its clearly stated on the parcel to Melbourne and even the postal code for melbourne and Sydney is different, so how could a big courier cpmpany like this make such a big blunder?!? I kept enquering on this matter, but noone was bothered to aswer my question. Everyone at Singpost keep avoiding answering my query.

Nat Yeo Oct 12, 2012

Singpost customer care told me that my item is still watiing to be scan since oct 2nd and its been 12 days and singpost keep giving me the same answer. In the end, one of their staff told me that if I want I can call Australia custom to check on my parcel. She told me, we are not at all responsible for helping u to track ur parcel either u do it or ur friend! I called Australia Custom and they told me they can't track my item its not their duty and for 12 days for parcel to stuck at custom its totally impossible. I was the one who called Australia Post and Australia customer to track my parcel where about and then call back Speed post to spoon feed them with my latest update!! I dunno why as a customer I paid for their service but landed no service is given and I have to help their with their job!
    all they ever say is, sorry, will email u, will update u, , for 12 days..nothing at all! I was the one who updated them 0n 12 oct!
    Now they can no longer use Australia custom as an excuse. I wonder what will they do and what they can actually do? I am really very dissapointed to pay for such service and was not given the service and I have to even help them! Goodness me!

Nat Yeo Oct 12, 2012

I've totally lost my trust with Singpost! Its not so much about the item big or small! its about the trust between a big courier company and their customer . I paid for speedpost to be deliver my parcel but it has not been delivered and they cannot tell me where my parcel is.for 12 days they had been conveniently push the blame to Australia Custom saying that oh its there, its there! Till I called Australis custom and spoke to the officer on 12 Oct 2012. And I called Speedpost to tell them what the custom officer had said to me! Its too ridiculous for an item to be stuck at Custom for 12 solid days! He even mention this to me, I'm sorry my dear, I'm afraid that they didn't want to tell you that they lost your item!! Now Speedpost couldn't asnwer my query and they can't use Australis Custom as en excuse anymore. they promise to call but never they took my cellphone number and email address countless of time but so far only one ridiculous email send by their manager saying that my parcel is in sydney transit!!! I replied her and ask why is my parcel doing in Sydney! She kept quiet. the mananger cannot manage her job scope!

Nat Yeo Oct 12, 2012

From this I have learn my leson well. Get a courier company like DHL to have items delivered overseas. At least my item would have reached the addressee long ago. My frustration is not yet over. I have yet to find out two of my parcel coming from US and Malaysia its been more than two weeks and no news. I will first check with sender then I will again have to deal with Speedpost irresponsible attitude..How can such a big courier compnay keep getting away, by saying, I am sorry, I'm Sorry, Our apologize, but they show no sincereity in apologzing or to buck up their attitude in handling customers feedback and query. Speedpost..please shouldn't be using the word fast and efficient service! Cos there was none and landed up I was fast and efficient in spoon feeding Speedpost with my latest update! I waster money on speedpost service and wasted time and money to call Australia post and Australia Custom and call them back with my latest spoon feed updates for them...wait...was that even my job and responsibility to do the work for them? Really damn disapponted and no, I will never trust such an iressponsible company who can deilver their service at all.I'm sorry!

BelleChin Jan 13, 2016

I experienced the same! I delivered a parcel using speedpost priority service and paid $310. Speedpost claimed that it will take maximum 6 business days to arrive at destination. The parcel was sent on15December 2015 from Singapore to Barcelona, Spain. Till today 13 Jan 2016, I still haven't received the item at Barcelona after my relocation on 20th December 2015. I have been writing to speedpost customer care but they didn't not bother to reply after many attempts of follow up emails asking for an update on my inquiry on the item status. The customer care simply replied that the item was dispatched to destination on 15th December and told me to check with local postal authority in Spain myself! What kind of priority service that I paid for speedpost and I have to check the item status myself with local postal authority in Spain??
    I totally agreed that NEVER use speedpost service! This is a cheater courier company for the cost that charged for such a lousy service!!!

poor service

I have an important article which is to be shipped from Japan to Singapore and chose to use EMS(Express Mail Service) for its reputation of delivering the item in 1 to 4 days. However, I have yet to receive the item after a week has passed and I believe the fault does not lie in the method of delivery but the organisation that is supposed to deliver the item. Below are the status of the item, taken from both the Japan and Singapore EMS site:

Japan

14/08/2012 09:24 SPEEDPOST SORTING CENTRE With Delivery Courier
13/08/2012 21:07 Unsuccessful Delivery Vehicle breakdown
13/08/2012 10:02 SPEEDPOST SORTING CENTRE With Delivery Courier
10/08/2012 09:23 SPEEDPOST SORTING CENTRE Processing at Sorting Centre

As seen from the status, the mail was indeed delivered to Singapore without fail in slightly more than a day. The problem was with Singapore Post Limited. Despite calling their customer service hotline multiple times, all the staff did was to ask me to wait patiently for the item to arrive and did not do anything to help me, and the email I sent out was ignored as well. Apparently they do not have any ways to contact their couriers on despatch, even in cases of emergencies I believe. And I definitely do not understand why the second unsuccessful delivery was due to insufficient time, as they already clearly took a long time to deliver the item and yet they still claimed that there were insufficient time allocated for them to deliver the item. Moreover, I believe express mail services such as EMS should have priority over other mails even if they do have too many items to deliver.

For one to travel from one end of Singapore to the other end, it takes nothing more than 2 hours. I simply do not understand how much difficulty Singapore Post Limited experience to make the delivery from 10/08/2012 until 15/08/2012. Until to-date, I have yet to receive the item and their customer service is still giving me the same response.

• Ir
    Iris Iris Oct 31, 2016

We had lodged complaint thru feedback form & calls early this year, but seems no improvement till date.
    Mails kept slotted wrongly into our neighbours & theirs into ours instead.
    Some of our neighbour are so kind enough to pass us wrongly slot mails, but some are not. It was lost in transit.
    Seek for yr high attention on this issue & hv it resolved immediately.
    Our address : 61 Alexandra Terrace, #07-05/06 Harbour Link Complex, Singapore 119936

• Ro
    Ronnie_Sim Mar 13, 2019

@Iris Iris That why it is Singpost Limited. The jobs they do are limited.

non-delivery of important parcel

what SPEEDPOST is this ?? item not receive in time . i call up call center and ASK for checking my tracking no it wasn't update in the track system yet continue asking me for the right tracking no. from 2pm -730pm i keeping calling for call center yet no one can tell me where is my parcel??? n still can tell me he doesn't know it. If he doesn't know . How can i know about. It's this the only way keep waiting . What a lousy service is this i pay so expensive postage yet i get this kind of service if not urgent why should i use (Service Type: Same Day Speedpost Islandwide .) Consignment written (The pick up was stated on the consignment noted 11.45am, So as promise before 6pm speedpost will delivery to my place.)

non-delivery of important parcel

Speedpost
  • Ar
    ArthurTan Jun 13, 2012

I am facing the same problem as u, I get them to deliver a parcel to my gal fren on tues 12/6/12 and till now thurs, they still haven't send the parcel and worst has been telling me it will be delivered by today ( since tues till today ) 6 pm than delay to 7pm and still nothing insight. What is the use of us paying so much for the service and the goods is not delivered as per they promise. Worst till their tag line mentioned their service will ensure customer with peace of mind, walau what kind of peace of mind are they talking about when I am thinking for this two night where did my parcel gone too, and it contain valuable stuff inside the parcel so how to have peace of mind as they promise to customer. They are just full of ### ok

delayed deliver/ on delivery/ perpetual waiting for hotline that broadcast advertisement for as long as you don't hang up

Can never speak to someone on the speed post hotline. There would be an ongoing loud bLast of advertisement for as long as you can hold your line. It can go on for hour without allowing you to speak to any real person.

The courier service is forever late and when you finally get to someone after 1 hr of waiting, it's the same excuse over and over again. They are experiencing high volume. Are they trying to imply speed post cannot handle singapore's market?

The website update is super inaccurate. I waited from 1 pm to 615 pm for delivery only to after many checks on the website over the 5 hours period to find out they update status as " unsuccessful delivery due to no response at intercom" The truth is the intercom is functioning well but nobody attempted delivery.

What kind of courier and postal service is this! It's time we ask for non monopolization by speed post cos the service is way too bad.this is not a third world country!

• Re
    redress.me Mar 31, 2012

I have forwarded the story to Redress.me. Hope you will get the recourse you needed. Here it is: http://redress.me/view_post.php?pid=2107

handling request inefficiently

I had made a post delivery of DSLR to an addressee in United Kingdom and realized that he is a scammer only after 3 days. I called to SG speedpost to stop the shipment and redeliver back to me. However, the item was already shipping in progress. This is not SG speedpost fault. The staff are friendly enough to tell me that she will help to contact UK and stop the delivery to the addressee, and so, I waited for two weeks before I called in again to check the status of my camera. This time, the staff is unfriendly and impatient to answer my enquiry and I could feel that he wanted to end my call as soon as possible. He wanted me to inform the addressee to clear the item for shipment back to Singapore, but I told him that I do not have the addressee's number since he was a scammer. The staff told me to wait for call once the camera is sent back to Singapore. I had a hard time trying to understand what was he talking, so I called in and talked to another lady. Both of them tell me that the UK post office are holding on my item at the custom and cannot be ship back to Singapore. They gave me the UK post office number, but I couldn't reach the UK postoffice. Can Singpost settle the shipment back to Singapore for me? I am clear that I have to make payment for the item that will be send back. (No offence)
Nevertheless, I still believe the efficiency of Singpost in delivering items to other countries.
Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.

handling request inefficiently

Sg Speedpost And Uk Post Office

[Resolved] vpost

I have never encountered more inefficient and incompetent service! The SingPost organisation is a bubbling mess!

Barely 1 week after I made a vconcierge request and payment of more than $1, 500 through vconcierge, my account is suspended without prior knowledge and without reason! To compound matters, my goods have just arrived at the vpostusa address, and are awaiting my payment for shipping before they can be shipped over to me. However, with my account being suspended without reason, I am unable to log into my vpost account and make payment for the shipping!

At first, after speaking to 2 call centre staff at about 2pm on 11 Aug 2011, and after being put on hold for at least half of those conversations, nobody is able to tell me why my account was suspended or how to get it re-activated! And, to make matters worse, a Mr Josh told me to go directly to the Post Office, with my bill reference to make payment. He assured me that he would reflect my annoyance as a feedback to the company and respond to me. Todate, there is no response from that feedback.

When I make my way down to the post office at about 4pm on 11 Aug 2011, the post office counter staff tells me that they need me to produce the actual invoice and even if I do so, the computer system will likely be unable to process payment because payment of vpost shipping charges are supposed to be done online through the customer's account!

Now, isn't that ironic, I can't access my account, which has been suspended by Singpost/Vpost, to make payment, and yet I can't make payment without accessing my account!

After spending more than an hour on the phone with at least another 2 call centre staff, a Ms Donna and Ms Annalyn, at about 5.15pm on 11 Aug 2011, I was told a ridiculous lie, that my account was suspended because it was inactive for more than a year! How can my account be suspended for this reason when I was active on it barely a week ago? I find that incredulous and unbelievable!

I was also told by both Ms Donna and Ms Annalyn that in order to re-activate my account, I'd have to fax in a copy of my NRIC! How is that reasonable, when I didn't need to file a copy of my NRIC to set up the vpost account, but to re-activate it, vpost/singpost now needs a copy of my NRIC? I find that request ridiculous and illegitimate, as it sounds more like a scam!

Then I was promised by Ms Annalyn, whom I understand to be the supervising manager, that she would look into the matter personally, get my account re-activated without me having to send in a copy of my NRIC, and give me a call back by 10am on 12 Aug 2011.

By 12.15pm on 12 Aug 2011, there was no call from Ms Annalyn.

I had to make a call to the call centre again, be put on hold for over 10 minutes, insist that Ms Annalyn be put on the phone, as the staff who answered my call tried to convince me that she was 'unavailable'. At first, the staff informed that Ms Annalyn was supposedly in a meeting. Then, the staff fumbled and said that Ms Annalyn was supposedly engaged on the phone. Now, which excuse was it? Mysteriously, after I was extremely insistent on speaking to Ms Annalyn, she managed to put me through to Ms Annalyn barely after 2 minutes!

Then Ms Annalyn tried to tell me by telling me that she did try to call me in the morning, but could not get through to my phone. This was obviously a lie, as my phone was available the entire morning. I did not get any missed calls, nor was it ever out of range. Then she confessed and said that she was 'going to call me later', but 'was caught up with other work'.

I have been EXTREMELY INCONVENIENCED by the unreasonable suspension, especially since I am in the middle of a shipping transaction in the USA. This is supposedly Singapore's main and longest serving post office, and I find it ridiculous that an organisation that prides itself on being 'efficient' and of 'high quality' would put me through so much trouble! To wit, they are still unable to provide any answer as to why my account was suspended in the first place.

I'd rather buy an air ticket and go to the USA to buy my goods personally instead. It's obviously more trouble to go through the post office in Singapore.

RESOLVED

Bernice Tan Aug 14, 2011

Update 14 Aug 2011:

She then said that she did speak to the IT dept and they were out for lunch at that time and could only get them to re-activate my account after they were back from lunch. She then promised to call me at 1.45 pm that same day.

At about 1.50pm, Ms Annalyn called and said that she got the IT dept to re-activate my account already. Only after I prodded her as to why my account was suspended in the first place, which, incidentally, led to all these problems, she told me that it was because I didn't answer my phone when SingPost staff tried to verify details on my account as a routine security check.

Am I supposed to stand by my phone to answer EVERY single phone call? What if I was in the bathroom? Do I have to answer then? There was no registered missed call from SingPost/Vpost as far as I can recall. There was no missed call from singPost/Vpost that left a message for me to call them back either. I've had a couple of missed calls from anonymous callers, so if that was SingPost/Vpost, I couldn't have called them back anyway! How is it reasonable to call a customer for 'security reasons' once or twice, without leaving a way for them to contact you back, and then suspend their account just like that? And how is it reasonable to view an account that just monies transferred into the company from that same account as a 'security threat'? I find it all so ridiculous.

Is this what I pay the government ministers, with their private-sector equivalent salaries, to provide me with? A third-world worthy post office service? Then what's the point of paying such astronomically high salaries when I don't get private sector answers or service!

Although Ms Annalyn promised to call me back by 5pm on Friday, 12 Aug 2011, with an answer as to who was responsible for the suspension of my account, I have not gotten a call. Now has anyone in the organisation been able to provide any answer as to who was responsible for my account being suspended in the first place. So much for promises.

Oh and good luck to those of you that need to get through the call centre, it takes an approximate 10 minutes to even be served by a call centre staff. If you're lucky. It once took me over 16 minutes to get through.

Bernice Tan Aug 14, 2011

Thanks redressme!

• Le
    leslie88 Nov 28, 2011

Hi, I totally agree with your view. I actually think that singpost should get their process/unit/call center etc etc ready before they open for this business again. i am so sick and tired of calling them to chase for my package after paying x, xxx of sky high shipping fee due to the way they measure the size of the box.

• Vi
    vin123456 Sep 13, 2017

Really disappointed 1605 call, customer service from India do not understand engish give all rubbish answers

• Si
    SingPost CS Sep 13, 2017

@vin123456 Hi, vin123456. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us via Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your concerns. Thanks.

contents theft

I have despatched a parcel through speed post at post office mahanagar lucknow on dated 03/03/2011 recipt no.EU871320129IN, Counter No.:2, OP-Code : 08 for deliver to my daughter at NIFT Campus, Mangattuparanmba, Kanool p.o, PIN Code -670564.Parcel delivered on 10/03/2011 with short contents( approx.50% theft during the way) some items like cloths and gifts misplaced.Total cost will be approx.5000.

very bad attiude security guard

Hi,

I have a very bad experience on 14th Nov 2010, 3.58pm at paya lebar postoffice. Bump into a lazy, attiude security guy.

I rush down to postoffice on 14th Nov with a heavy rain weather. When I reach the postoffice, the security officer do not allow me to enter. He claim that it is 4pm and postoffice had closed. He don't even bother to hear us and shut us off. At that point of time, I am not the only one. There were few people came early than me and also being barred from enter the office. This security officer is very rude to all of us. He don't bother to step out of the door to resolve this with us. Keep standing behind to empaize is 4pm.  The thing is all of us came before
4pm with this type of wheather. And we still see people operating in the post office. He told us if not happy on this incident, can complain him. All of us very shock that this is what he replied us. He managed this matter very terrible. The way he managed is not professional at all. We r totally very disappointed with the whole matter. When we try to approach other officer, all of them very rude and don't even bother to find out what is the matter. Just ask us to complain. We all shock again. Sigh. Very bad service, bad management, bad impression on the security department. Very terrible. They totally forget they are also in a service line.

loss docment

Dear sir/ Madam,

I am chandra deep having residence at : A-1094, Jahangir Puri, Delhi-110033. I had booked an article ED923871760 IN at New Subzi Mandi Azadpur Delhi -110033 on dated : 03/03/2010 to Provident fund office Bangalore . the article was missing & there is no report showing on speed -post tracking

Hence, kindly requested to inquire the missing article which was the most important document . please do the needful & provide my Residence address .

Regards
Chandra Deep 91-[protected]

loss docment

Speed Post

even after 8 days have passed the delivery hasn't taken place yet

I had got a speed post done on 31st Mar, 2008 from the Museum road branch Post Office to be delivered at Bhubaneswar on the 2nd of April, 2008 which happens to be my wifes birthday.

However till date even after 8 days have passed the delivery hasnt taken place yet. Moreover, every time I approach the employee at the post office, he gives me the same information which I already have, after meticulously checking from his system.

Upoon insisting he gives me the telephone no. of the GPO at Bangalore where again my call is diverted to several nos. but to no avail.

• Fr
    Frontline Security Service Mar 28, 2011

I posted a letter on 16. 03. 2011 at Laketown postoffice Kolkata bearing stamp no.EW651090562.IN for New Delhi addressed Uni Style Image Pvt Ltd B237 Okhala Industrial Area New Delhi 110020 but it has not reached till date. What should I do

irresponsible postman

I am utterly disappointed with SingPost which is such a respectable company in Singapore. With this type of...

delivering problem

Company information:
post office
India
indiapost.gov.in

speed post no. EI022987775IN sent on dated 16/12/09 from post office, bhopal, (M P), india to panna.Pin 488 it has not been delivered yet . . kindly help.

MADHAVI MUKUND MAHAJAN Mar 08, 2013

SPEED POST NO EY071460212IN ON DATED 11.07.2011 FROM POST OFFIEC, BULDANA (MAHARASTRA) IS RETURNED FROM REASON INSUFFICIANT ADDRESS,
    PLEASE GUIDE TO ME HOW I GET RETURN BACK MY AADHAR CARD BY POST OR OTHERS

date of delivery

date of delivery of speed post no. EH118010235IN sent on dated 21.8.2009 from post office, model town, hissar(haryana), india. my complaint number with web site http/www.indiapost.gov.in/ccc/PCStatus.aspx is 10000=67612 which has been registered on 2.11.2009 under public complaint.no response has been received till date. kindly help.

• Ra
    Ram ekwal Roy Aug 28, 2013

I have registered complain on 10/08/2013 against speed post letter no.EW465704353IN. mY COMPLAIN NO. IS 10054 44103.But without giving delivery of speed post my complain hase been closed on 22/08/2013.Please help me
    your.s
    Ram ekwal Roy
    M.No.9097578341

inefficiency

Really am up to the neck with Singpost. They used to be efficient, but now sucks big time. It can take almost one week or more for me to receive my parcels (last time the turnaround time was 1-2 days only), and can even tell me they cannot locate the parcel (what!! after 1 week still cannot locate??, and how come they can locate parcel A, which was send out from overseas at the same time, and arrive in Singapore at the same time with parcel B, they cannot do so for parcel B? And I even got a lame excuse saying both parcels are send by Sea that's why processing is so long?? Huh!! Shouldn't it be the case that once the parcels reach Singapore, the processing time and procedures are the same?

And when try to call their customer support, the CSO staff tend to give inconsistent replies.

What really boil is the long waiting time to receive my parcels (status always show as processing). This has been going for the last few months, and once the postman even told me it is because they cut cost, so due to lack of manpower that's why the delay. But why should I be punished and made to wait for their internal management changes?

Send a complaint feedback to them, but they never bother to reply. Are there any other ways I can lodge a complaint. Really had enough of their inefficiency.

• Ka
    kai2006 Sep 17, 2009

By the way, just to add on. After several unpleasant encounters with Slow Singapore post, I am not starting to divert my parcels to using FedEx. Singpost will not be earning 1 cent from me again.

• Ka
    kai2006 Sep 17, 2009

I mean NOW starting...

• Lo
    Lousy Speed Post Service Feb 22, 2010

I am agreed with your comments, as I am experiencing similar issues with them. I used EMS service and reason to chose them rather Fedex though both rates were same for Philippines, the showed confidence that the documents will rach Philippines in 4 days and according to Fedex it takes 6 days. it has been 2 weeks and documents have not reached to Philippines and when call Speed Post Singapore they have no record on the parcel and giving us Philippines post office numbers to check the status, WHAT THE ...

useless people gather in 1 company

Speedpost is nasty and you see they will still be there!! Their management do nothing and still well protected by government. The managers are a bunch of useless fatties who is hiding behind petty front line that handle complains.

The fastest speed post is 14 days to U.S from my experiences. For local delivery, I would say 1 week? Basically, they are not going to update the status or even do your package until you complain like mad! Throw them tantrum and you can see some update.. But watch out, your package will arrive in pieces.. been there and done that..

If you want to complain, don't complain to the company, it's useless! Your email will just enter their trash. Complain to government or straight to newspaper. For me, it's too much of trouble, I'm not Singaporean. . It's the country reputation is on the stake. Singapore service looks reputable from outside but most of them rotten inside.

lost of item

have a very annoying experience with Singpost and I am shocked with how inefficient and incompetent the staffs can be.

1. The postman left a delivery advice on the door on Thursday, called the next day to arrange for redelivery - cannot, can only call to arrange for redelivery or pickup after 1 day.

2. Called on Saturday to redeliver - "Jen" arranged for Monday 2-6pm.

3. On Monday waited from 2-8pm - no trace of postman. Called Singpost at 8pm waited for 40mins before someone can attend to me. "Mini" told me cannot find my item, she confirmed with her supervisor "Fazilah". Fazilah will investigate and call me back the next day to advise.

4. Wed to Thursday - no news.

5. Thursday called Singpost waited for another 40mins. "Liza" says my item is at the post office and can arrange for redelivery on Friday 6-7pm. (WE SHALL SEE)

This customer's annoyance was why didn't anyone informed her that the item can't be delivered on Monday instead of making someone wait for 6 hrs? Furthermore the long wait on the phone for 45mins does not help and worse when my item was found and no one bothers to inform.

It is a shame to see such service level and considerations coming from Singpost. I have certainly lost my trust for Singpost which I will not be speaking highly of.

• Cs
    CSLOW Feb 10, 2015

LOST ITEMS - SINGPOST
    Have the most annoying experience with Singpost!! Totally in inefficient and incompetent the staffs can be!!!
    Tracking online insist my parcel been delivered to the mailroom since 26th Jan. " A shoes box "but it can never been found till today. Calling customer service online is only make your blood boil speaking with those CS who insist item delivered. Writing in to feedback is still the same. After 10 days going thru the hassle of dealing with this bunch of HOPELESS people only realise you are not going to get any solution from them for losing your item. From their post master to the area service manager and their customer care manager all speak the same language insist their postman drop the item into their mailroom asking me to check with my dispatch where is the item gone. Apparently just to accuse my colleague of misplace my parcel! what an accusation!! I m really upset that as I suspect SINGPOST staffs took my parcel and just put up a delivery note insist item is delivered. There is no prove of item delivered is a note to support and cover their part of what is only benefit them. You can never argue at all. As they won't admit their mistake. Never use NORMAL POST to ship in your item from oversea as when is not registered the item will go missing as when go thru their sorting at our local base is just will go missing!!! SINGPOST make us look like a CLOWN asking us to call and write in to feedback only to make us upset but in the end you will never get your item and only left with frustration. They would insist their postman follow their Standard SOP. They keep on saying they have investigate and check with the postman item been delivered. Is outrageous that they keep giving us this kind of excuses!!!

too much slow

This is to inform you that I have to received a cover from korba through speedpost which was booked on 01/08/2009. But to my surprise, it was not yet delivered till know. I do not understand that what kind of service does the post office taking care especially regarding speed post. It is not just once that was happened to me. On several occasions I found the same problem surfacing repeatedly. Especially with korba post office (Cg) which takes several days to dispatch an article. I request the concern people to take action and see that the article be delivered in time. If not, better to rename service of speed post to slow post. I think you deserve the said name.

Details:

Cell: [protected].
Hyderabad.

• Vv
    vvk Oct 19, 2009

How long will take to deliver a speed post ( distance 767 km) ? And there is no proper response from the post office. Then how will people trust on speed post? It took more than 53 hours to dispach a post from nagercoil to chennai. Is this the speed to deliver a post? tehn why we go for speed post?

parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!!

My friend had sent me a parcel containing items worth 500 USD via USPS from Austin, Texas on June 18th and I kept following up with singpost so as when the parcel will arrive. I was caught by surprise when they told me on 1st of july that the parcel has been delivered on 26th of June. But I never recieved the parcel. After investigation, which took a few more days I found that the parcel had been delivered to a logistics company who inturn sent it to Indonesia!!!
Do you belive what kind of incompetant staff are working in singpost! how could they deliver a package to someone else even though the ADDRESS PRINTED WAS CORRECT WORD TO WORD.
when I checked with them they accepted it was their mistake and today is 11th of july and they are telling it will take another 2 weeks to bring it back. when I asked for compensation for the mismanagement they are telling they will decide it once the parcel has arrived and will be a part of the postage amount used!!! Never use this stupid post-office for any valueable items and they dont know how to handle it. Incompetant goons!!

• Yy
    yyueli Jul 20, 2009

the thing about Singpost is that their employees have zero initiative, and customers have to bow down to the employees, who are basically robots.

They refused to hand me my parcel because it was registered under my mother's (she lives with me) name. I wanted to show my id but the postman repeated "we have to see proper authorisation first" like a brainless tape recorder.

They have no capacity make simple decisions or basic judgements on their own at all. Much less on bigger matters such as yours. They'd probably have to ask the president first.

• Je
    Jen803y Jan 05, 2011

I'm a receptionist. I alway received wrong address letters and also heard my suppliers complained that their didn't receive their cheque or invoices although we had already sent out for one or two week times.

• Br
    Brenda Hurtrez Jun 25, 2012

I will never use vpost again. I've had a horrible experience with their UK service. unsure if it is better for shipping from other countries. "But I'm completely put off. I will use it for Christmas gifts from my family in the US but nothing else. I'm so disappointed and feel completely taken advantage of. I'm out about $100 and that is enough for me to SAY NO to Vpost!

• Ca
    caramelpudding Jul 22, 2015

Omigosh Im encountering the same thing as you, it says delivered but to where?!!
    no idea!

it's a package from USA as well

no home delivery

Recentlu I sent a consignment by speed post from Chennai to Bengaluru under ref no.SP ET047134036IN ON 01/12/2017. while the consignment reached Bengaluru in 2 days, the Speed Post Officials refused to home deliver the packet and forced my 90 year father in law to go to post office for collection. If speed post are not home deliverable, then it must be told clearly at the time of bookin. It is surprising that while on one hand speed post advertises home collection one of its own wings refuses home delivery. I have since decided not to use speed post anymore. I do not know whether anu action will be taken on this. Do let me know if at all you do.

• De
    Devashish Saxena May 18, 2007

I have sent a speed post (No. SPEE722311437 on 10th April 2017 from Ahmedabad to Noida (U.P.) which contains my admission form and a demand draft of Rs 1000 for B. Tech admissions in JP Institute of Technology, Noida. But till date the status of the post is not available online. I have been preparing for Engg. entrance for 2 yrs and my whole efforts will get wasted if that form was not delivered by 28th April. If a proper action is not taken against it, all my efforts will go waste and I would lose my entire year.

malini jayaraj Aug 03, 2007

I had a cover sent to me from Mumbai on the 23rd of July SP EE034945265IN . I didn't receive the cover till 28th. When I contacted the person in Mumbai they give me the reference no. and on 30th morning I went to the Head Post Office near M.G.Road, Ernakulam and collected the parcel. This was an urgent cover and that was why it was sent by Speed Post so that it would reach me on time and safely, but to my utter dismay it had to be collected after a week!

• Bh
    bhaskar shetty Dec 01, 2008

sir,

I HAVE SENT A SPEED POST FROM SECUNDERABAD - TRIVANDRUM. IT CONTAINS ALL MY BILLS WORTH RS.35, 000/- WHICH I HAVE TO CLAIM FROM THE COMPANY. I HAVE GIVEN THE WRONG ADDRESS. THEY HAVE SHIFTED FROM THAT ADDRESS 2 MONTHS BACK. I CAME TO KNOWTHIS ONLYWHEN I CALLED UP THE OFFICE. THE WRONG ADDRESS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTESMS (P) LIMITED TC 9/146, ANIL SARAS, JAWAHAR NAGAR, TRIVANDRUM AND THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS:
    TEXUS HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS P LTD, 1ST FLOOR, SEETHALAKSHMI TOWERS, M.P.APPAN ROAD, VAZHUTHACAUD, TRIVANDRUM, INDIA - 695 014 AND THE SPPED POST NO:623212132IN
    dt:27TH NOV 08.
    AND THE FROMADDRESS IS: V.SWAMINATHAN, FLAT NO.302, KRISHNA PLAZA, HASMATPET, OLD BOWENPALLY, SECUNDERABAD AND THE SAME HAS BEEN SENT FROM BOWENPALLY SPEED POST.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE SAME AND DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST AS I NEED THAT MONEY VERY URGENTLY. IT IS A REQUEST FROM ME BECAUSE IF THE COURIER COMES BACK AND I RESEND THE SAME IT WILL TAKE ONE MONTH AND THEN THEY WILL DELAY THE AMOUNT. I HAVETO PAY SOMEAMOUNT TO MY DEBTORS AT THE EARLIEST. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DO ME THE NEEDFUL.
    AWAITING AN EARLY REPLY FROM YOUR END

non delivery of letter

Respected sir,
I had posted a letter through speed post on 30-10-2008, tell now the letter has not been delivered, i have give complain against this but no proper action has been taken and the website is not updating, everyday i used to call and enquire but the lightly say "your enquiry is on progress as soon as we got confirmation we will contact you", the letter contains my employment details, which has to be posted within 10 days but because of this post i lost my job.

I suggest my friends please please dont waste your time in speed post its better to spend money on other courier service.

thank you.

annu Nov 11, 2008

this post is rediculous...avoid it.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices