[Resolved] Singapore Airlines / urgent!! charged twice by for a ticket

Kolkata, IN

Hello singapore airlines team,

My name is priyanka ray

My singapore airlines krisflyer membership no : [protected]

I have been incorrectly charged am at a loss of rs 217404 by singapore airlines for a ticket

Singapore airline office
Millennium city i. T park. Tower ii, 9th floor
Unit 9a
Dn-62, sector v. Salt lake
Kolkata 700091
India

My case & evidences below
I tried to book an itinerary from ccu-akl-ccu on 11th january via singapore airline website the, ticket pdf attached, my ticket was not issued (Got an website error saying technical difficulties).

Despite of the failed transaction
9 th jan 2017 - my citibank debit card was charged on 9 th jan 2017 by singapore airlines for rs 217404 (See attached screenshot 1)
11 jan 2017 - I called citibank to complain, so citibank gave me a provisional credit for the same amount so that I could complete the transaction, back on 11 jan 2017 (See attached screenshot 1)
3rd feb2 2017 - now rs 217404 got credited to my account back on 3rd february. I called citibank to find it was by singapore airlines (merchant) they said singapore airlines refunded the incorrectly charged money. (See attached screenshot 2)
7th mar 2017 - so citibank took the provisional credit amount back on 7th march 2017 (See attached screenshot 2)
8th mar 2017 - then singapore airlines again debited the same amount via my debit card on 8th march 2017, I confirmed by calling citibank that singapore airlies has taken the amount back from my card (See attached screenshot 2) again !!!

I have attached failed ticket reference from singapore airlines that was void transaction and evidences from my citibank account

Such a bad experience with singapore airlines and citibank. Both their customer teams are playing a tennis match with my requests for investigation, for their mistakes I am suffering through last three months. It is a huge amount of hard eared money that I saved for traveling and I am very very stressed.

Regards
Priyanka ray

• Resolution statement

I complained to Singapore airline's Facebook page and they escalated this to the correct team, I have got the money credited back to my account yesterday .

Pr