Singapore Airlines / service flight sq494 singapore-dubai 30 dec 2017

1 Dubai, Singapore

Hi Singapore airlines
I just landing in Dubai now my flight is SQ494 from Singapore to Dubai date 30 dec 2017.
I want to complaint about the service flight attendent, one hour before we landing @ Dubai they serve food (kebab ayam) only me and my mom not serve food like everybody in flight, why like that? first he (flight attendant ask me about waiting ya miss for the (kebab ayam) 2 for you and your mother. I say ok I waiting then he don't serve me. so she (flight attendant) come to my seat and ask me what you waiting for? I say I'm waiting for the food (kebab ayam) and she sayyyy sorry we don't have (kebab ayam) anymore it's only chicken noddle but if you dont want it's ok we only have the noodle halal food. and I say I don't want it's ok. but I think she not polite to me.. maybe better she or he come to me and say sorry the (kebab ayam) already sold. want change maybe the food. better right? it's not it's very polite to me. and he (flight attendant) I don't know where he is after that. so I just want to share to Singapore airlines it's not about the food if you don't have food it's ok for me ever I already to pay my ticket right. but I think the flight attendend can say slowly or say easy to the customer.
I hope I enjoy the flight because I like fly with SQ
But not like this.. it's only food (kebab ayam) lol
I'm shy to know this in SQ..
Ok thankyou SQ