Singapore Airlinesmissing luggage and staff made it worse

S Mar 08, 2017

Luggage was gone during MI362 arriving Langkawi from Singapore on 3rd March. This is a small flight, albeit pretty full. But my luggage had been tagged with priority as i am a gold customer. I had never expected it to go missing, unless its theft. I emailed KF_contact, but a service staff Veronica eplied that they required 10 days to investigate, Chen Khai Xuen (Zack) said he has sent a chaser, and Gan Cheong Keong said customer affair will get back to me.
My point, is very simple, yes... you need time to check..i get it. But my question to them was, 1. provide me with updates of my luggage 2. Tell me my claim allowance as i am missing all my necessities. No one replied thereafter.

Silk air took 1 whole day to check and advised that it was uplifted to chiangmai instead of langkawi. They advised that they will send it back to Singapore and then through Malaysia air to Kuala Lumpur and then Langkawi. I will be expecting my luggage at mid night. I waited... it came.. a wrong luggage thou. This is epic... i have a lost report stating that it was a silver rimowa. There is a luggage tag that they can verify against... but they were simply non professional about the whole situation. Next morning, at 7am, they claimed they found the right right one and will send across. At 8am, they said it the wrong one. At 9am, they said it is the right one.. and will be arriving in Langkawi through tigerair. At 2pm, they said they forgotten to uplift the luggage onto the aircraft...

One after another... i finally had to return to singapore... silk air took my luggage to another country and was slack about the whole situation.. i am an elite gold client.. but they dont seem to care. I have incurred expenses... travel inconvenience, and a chill out holiday trip turned out to be filled with endless email chasers... telephone calls to enquiry and seek assistance...

Despite requests for manager to call me on my mobile.. no one bothered. till day, 6 days have passed. No one wanted to call me.