Singapore Airlines — food
I flew from Melbourne to Singapore on Christmas Day. One would expect to have turkey on the menu being Christmas Day. However, the selection was either Turkey or Curry chicken rice. Of course I picked turkey only to be advised that it is no longer available (all taken) resulting me having to have curry chicken rice which was extremely spicy resulting in me have two bouts of air sickness (threw up in the toilet). Surely the airline should have some sense in pre-ordering more turkey than spicy curry chicken rice especially when the flight originates from Australia.
The service, however, is fantastic with courteous and helpful air stewardess.
I will fly SIA again but hope to see some improvement in the food - no spicy food please.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - flight sq 0346
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019