Singapore Airlines / delayed baggage
I was on the 20th Oct SQ 871 flight from Hong Kong to Singapore. The flight arrived midnight back into Singapore. After a tiring business trip, I did not expect that my luggage will not arrive. This meant I had to wait at the Baggage Carousel until the last baggage before I could file a complaint and had to stay till 1am.
My baggage finally arrived the next morning but I had less time to turn around my laundry as I had to fly off again the following week to Melbourne, again on Singapore Airlines.
Flying Business class with SQ, I did not expect that such a simple, straight-forward direct route from Hong Kong to Singapore would incur such inconvenience.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019
- Singapore Airlines - In-flight security