Singapore Airlines / connecting flight rescheduled but not been informed - 4m7p2v
This is regarding booking 4M7P2V.
The connecting flight SQ5312 was cancelled and rescheduled to MI 414 but not been informed while boarding in Sydney Airport. They gave the client boarding pass for the new flight but not informed them and they did not check the connecting flight timinings.
They had pre-booked hotel since there was 10 hrs transit. They checked out hotel 1 hr before and got in boarding but realised their flight was re-scheduled again after 6 hrs.
They are senior citizen and if there was no method of contact to their son in Sydney they would not have any idea what to do?
This is a serious discomfort to the senior citizen on travel and they have raised the formal complain towards airlines.
Please look into this matter and give the compensation to the client.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - mishandling of fragile parcel
- Singapore Airlines - disruption to air travel, delayed luggage, damaged and missing items from luggage.
- Singapore Airlines - stewardess's response to a problem
- Singapore Airlines - poor disclosure and terrible service
- Singapore Airlines - complaint