Singapore Airlines / stolen earring by stewardess
My name is Janty Darmawan.
I took flight from Jakarta to JFK with flight no 026 on May 8th 2009.
I arrived at New York on May 9, 2009.
During queuing at custom immigration, two German women told me that they found a pair of my earrings and handed it to a SQ stewardess before leaving the airplane. By that time I just realized that I lost one of my earrings.
I wanted to go back to the airplane but a SQ staff, Mr Chok, prohibited me. He introduced me to some other staff, including Mr Agustin Ng Tie with phone number [protected]. Mr Agustin noted and he also talked with the two women. As being told, we went back on the next day, and met Mr Agustin and Mr Juan Ng Ng from SQ customer services.They said they didn't find it and they told us to contact SQ through online customer services.
I am really disappointed with the way SQ handle my situation. I have traveled with SQ for so long and trusted its quality, but such irresponsibility and ignorance lead me to doubt about SQ professionalism, especially in training their stewardess. With such poor attention, I don't call Singapore Airlines as the best airlines anymore.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - delayed luggage 
- Singapore Airlines - damaged baggage/souvenir 
- Singapore Airlines - complaints process and services - ref: acc, aust. fair trade, australia, comm bank australia 
- Singapore Airlines - booked flight not received 
- Singapore Airlines - wheelchair assistance