Shoprite / security at protea glen mall

1 Protea Glen MallJohannesburg, South Africa

While exiting the shoprite store at protea glen mall on friday 08/01/2016. The security lady called me to search my handbag and I went to her. She forcefully dug deep in, me trying to keep the peace, I let her and she took out my r1500 perfume and my hand lotion - both these item are not available at shoprite. She than called another guy - probably the manager and he took these and started threatening me, telling me that I should have notified them about these items before entering the store. I told him there was no security on my way in and I tried to take my stuff back. I only managed to grab my perfume and he wouldn't let me have my hand lotion, he literally pushed my and broke my nail in the process, I even have a scar from this incident. I than decided to leave since I do not have the power to fight him, I mean am a woman. I left behind my hand lotion. If shoprite does not fix this, I will go to every social media platform that you could possibly think of and after that I will go to the papers and I promise to make first page. I want my hand lotion back and I want you to reimburse me for my nails and I don't know what you are going to do about my scar.

Re