Shoppers Drug Mart / vanilla visa cards
I purchased 2 Visa cards at your Southdown road Mississauga location to at 941 am each worth 250 dollars .when I went to activate them one was great but the other card would not load. So I went back to the location I purchased these cards a with my receipt and cards, the clerk called me a liar and a thief . I'm not sure how you train your employees but this is not what I expected, I was so upset and angry, and now it's my problem to deal with visa when I purchased at your store and the card was open its not my responsibility to check them it's yours the clerked smirked at me like ha ha nothing we can do so I'm out 250 dollars till visa can rectify it, which made me angrier by the way .
You can call me to discuss this situation
Matt Defreitas [protected]
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - check out/optimum points