Shoppers Drug Mart / vanilla visa cards

Mississauga, ON, Canada Review updated:

I purchased 2 Visa cards at your Southdown road Mississauga location to at 941 am each worth 250 dollars .when I went to activate them one was great but the other card would not load. So I went back to the location I purchased these cards a with my receipt and cards, the clerk called me a liar and a thief . I'm not sure how you train your employees but this is not what I expected, I was so upset and angry, and now it's my problem to deal with visa when I purchased at your store and the card was open its not my responsibility to check them it's yours the clerked smirked at me like ha ha nothing we can do so I'm out 250 dollars till visa can rectify it, which made me angrier by the way .
You can call me to discuss this situation
Matt Defreitas [protected]

Ma
Apr 27, 2017

Comments

• Ci
      27th of Apr, 2017

This SDM has horrible customer service! Was it the mother/daughter duo that are miserable at the front counter or the older "round around he edges" dude? Horrible hiring practices, always blame the customer. I refuse to shop at this SDM and will purposely go out of the area to shop at other SDMs for the sake of more appreciative staff! I've complained many times and nothing has been done! My advice, avoid this location if you can until somethese is done with the staff and their horrible attitudes!