Shoppers Drug Mart / rude supervisor - sunny

1 UBC Shoppers Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Shoppers drug mart has a wonderful return policy, that allows return of items in a different branch. However, I met the rudest supervisor today at ubc shoppers by the name of sunny. I went to the ubc shoppers branch to return a faulty standing fan I bought at another branch. Upon seeing the fan, sunny told me that there is no space at her store to place the fan and demanded rudely, that I return the $10 voucher I got for spending more than $50 at shoppers today. She later remarked that her store no longer carry such fans and that I should go back to the store which I bought the fan for a refund in future. To save myself from further embarassment, I quickly handed her the $10 voucher I got, and left the store immediately after I got the refund facilitated. A terrible and most embarrassing encounter with a supervisor!

A8

Comments

• Ke
      20th of Mar, 2011

Why did you just stand there and take the abuse? I would have demanded a refund on the items you purchased that day that gave you the $10 gift card. As for the fan, well, I guess I'd bite the bullet on that and return it to the same location where it was purchased.