Shoppers Drug Mart / rude supervisor - sunny
Shoppers drug mart has a wonderful return policy, that allows return of items in a different branch. However, I met the rudest supervisor today at ubc shoppers by the name of sunny. I went to the ubc shoppers branch to return a faulty standing fan I bought at another branch. Upon seeing the fan, sunny told me that there is no space at her store to place the fan and demanded rudely, that I return the $10 voucher I got for spending more than $50 at shoppers today. She later remarked that her store no longer carry such fans and that I should go back to the store which I bought the fan for a refund in future. To save myself from further embarassment, I quickly handed her the $10 voucher I got, and left the store immediately after I got the refund facilitated. A terrible and most embarrassing encounter with a supervisor!
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - Can't take shopping cards to your car. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - HP 15.6” Intel core i3 4GB/500GB Notebook not available with the spend your points event.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - Shoppers long distance phone cards
- Shoppers Drug Mart - supervisor josh jay and katherine green 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - staff member on shift