Shoppers Drug Mart / poor service
a server Danielle from the Cosmetics unit at the location: : 22196 50 Ave, Langley, BC V2Y 2V4 has neglected me. I was waiting for her for a long time. She saw me walking to the department and standing there; however, she pretended she doesn't see me.
I have approached her and told her that I need help, if there is somebody available to help me. She told me that this is will be her, and she is busy. She didn't call her co-workers to help me, she just walked away, left me alone, and spend a lot of time with other people. I was patiently waiting for a help. She came back after awhile, and came to me, I asked her about the price fo the products, she was not capable to answer this question. Overall experience was like a nightmare, very rude, arrogant, aggressive and neglectful. Please, please and please hire nice and pleasant people who like to work with people and want to help. Also, please create the self-checkouts, it will be helpful for customers to serve themselves.
Thank you, Lana.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.