Shopper's Drug Mart / pharmacy department at lynn valley north vancouver bc

North Vancouver, BC, Canada Review updated:

My experience with shoppers Shop Mart Pharmacy department this afternoon (August 12th, 2016) left me with unpleasant and negative feelings about the service I received.

I dropped off my prescription on August 10th at 10am. The pharmacist on duty indicated the drugs were available and I can wait and pick it up that morning. I was in a hurry and told her that I would pick it up in a day or two and there was a confirmation that this was okay.

I arrived at the store on August 12th around 2PM. A male pharmacist on duty at Lynn Valley North Vancouver had not informed me part of my prescription was not available. I only found out by asking to review what contents were packaged in the bag and discovered only 10 out of 80 Komboglyze 2.5/1000MG were actually provided. I questioned what happened to the drug and he said the supply was not available until next Tuesday, August 16th. I asked why I was not contacted because the drug was available on August 10th and he did not clearly explain the reason as he seemed to be frustrated and provided reasons which did not make any sense to me. I would not have minded waiting a for a few more days or going back to the store one more time if the right tone was used. I was quite disturbed by his attitude which I saw as non professional. I will not consider returning to fulfill my prescriptions with your company in the future if no acceptable explanation is provided by Shoppers Drug Mart.

Do
Aug 12, 2016

Comments

•   Aug 13, 2016

The drug probably was available, but the scripts before yours come first.