Shoppers Drug Mart / online refill/pharmacy
I submitted my refill for store number 1034 in Corunna On. on Monday June 11 and I signed up for a the text to let me know when it was ready. In the text I received right away after submitting it said my refill would be ready on Tuesday June 12 at 11 AM. Since I was not going to be in town that day I went today... Wednesday June 13 at about 10 AM...When I got there it still was not ready! I had to wait in the store while they prepared it. I did tell them that I sent this in two days ago and they said they knew.
What is the point of having online refill service with text notification if they still can't meet that expectation? Right across the road is a brand new Pharma Save...after today that choice is looking better and better.
I am sending this email off in hopes that this gets acknowledged because I followed what is your rules on refills and this store did not even come close to meeting what you promised. I have saved the text in where it says what the day and time my prescription would be ready.
Paula J Rankin
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - poor service and card policy 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - The stores
- Shoppers Drug Mart. Re Complaint # 03238677 - pharmacy at 122 king street dundas on
- Shoppers Drug Mart - bad experience at shoppers drug mart at "2255 laurier street, rockland, ontario".
- Shoppers Drug Mart - prescription medication
- Shoppers Drug Mart - seniors discount