Shoppers Drug Mart / manager
Re: manager..I am sure as far as doing his job description, he is ok, but he has
no people skills, and is not capable of resolving complaints to the customer's
North Hill Mall, is becoming geared to Seniors..the area has many low cost
housing units..so it is important that the Drugstore knows how to conduct
business with these people. One cashier in particular is excellent in this
manner, kind, patient, and know most of her customers by name. BUT
she is older, needs the job, and is treated with disdain by the manager!
I have shopped there for a many years, and for the most I look forward to
going there..BUT the manager is the worst I have
dealt with..I won't deal with him, unless I have to, and he is aware of it!
I also feel that the cashiers are not happy with the work environment.
Good service, nice staff, but he should be reviewed, and questions should
be asked of the staff, as soon as possible. Thank you for providing a venue
to right some wrongs, appreciate it!!!
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.
- Shoppers Drug Mart - check out/optimum points