Shoppers Drug Mart / ill behaved floor associate
I had visited the shoppers drug mart franchise in Ottawa, Ontario located at 541 Montreal Road, Ottawa ON K1K 0V1, in January 2017, where I unfortunately had the bad luck to encounter an extremely abusive and ill behaved clerk working at the front store. The belligerent individual had the nerve and audacity to be rude to me, a regular client of the store who never had any issues with store clerks or pharmacists prior. However, upon contacting the front store manager, namely Stephen, he simply praised the accused named Nathalie and refused to take any action against her. It is worrisome that a pharmacy would pick up suspicious individuals and give them jobs where they would ruin the reputation of the company. I have since severed all ties with the whole company and will never conduct any business with them nor encourage my acquaintances to do so. Shame on Shoppers for failing to monitor their franchises.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.